Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question...is there rules to a street fight

If it’s a random incident, no telling how your opposition is gunna act. Go for the fastest way of removing the threat.

only thing I don’t condone is pack fighting, unless it’s going to far.

Had one on ones and beat the guy then when I been seen at a later date got jumped by him and his boys cus his ego couldn’t take the loss.

been beaten one on one and seen the guy after and continued about my day, he got the win I gotta take the L. Ain’t no point elevating it to a situation that may put you in a position to fuck your or his life up,

How??

The objectivity is to win. Nuts are vunerable
You cool with doing this as long as you win

WhisperedTautAfricanaugurbuzzard-size_restricted.gif

...to maintain some sort of morals and honor in the process.
Nah man

Once its time to lay hands, all that honor shit gone. Once the person is ko or gives up then we can talk moral and honor again

It's called a fair one for a reason. So unless I see otherwise, my hands are the only thing I need in a head up. The reason for the fight would determine whether I'm just trying to beat you or if I'm trying to really hurt you.

Rule # All of them :Don’t touch me or we going all the way

me and a 10 year would have to be in a nasty space for me to agree to knuckle up

no rules cause the next nigga not me so I rather trust me to know when to stop than give a nigga honor he dont deserve and get slept

i don’t wanna fight. 6 ft nigga...pandemic . Ima get my space ...

Last edited:
Back