Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question...is there rules to a street fight

If you fight dirty you better be ready to kill or be killed.

If you fight dirty with some people they'll most likely respond accordingly as if their life was on the line.

Makes no sense trying to abide by some vague set of rules that you aint sure if the next man thats about to attack you is or isn't going to follow IMO

It's levels.

Like random encounter in the streets with someone you don't know.... No rules. Fight to kill.

Lots of witnesses, cameras at work etc. Just defend yourself and try to walk away if you can.

Friends or family. Keep it clean as possible. No weapons. Unless a kid was hurt or touched.

It really comes down to situational awareness.

I hear ya fam but I mean... I wouldn't go as far as being on some fight to KILL shit.. My goal is only to end the muhfuckin fight in my favor by any means(for the first and second situation you listed)

Makes no sense trying to abide by some vague set of rules that you aint sure if the next man thats about to attack you is or isn't going to follow IMO

I hear ya fam but I mean... I wouldn't go as far as being on some fight to KILL shit.. My goal is only to end the muhfuckin fight in my favor by any means(for the first and second situation you listed)
No snitch, but I keep blades on me. And I have used them. And once you leave a nigga leaking, the fight is over.

They gonna go take care of that, and I'm going in the opposite direction.

No snitch, but I keep blades on me. And I have used them. And once you leave a nigga leaking, the fight is over.

They gonna go take care of that, and I'm going in the opposite direction.

sounds like we agree on no rules and ending the fight as quickly as possibly, but just may use different methods and the severity of our responses may vary

I’m just a fan of niggas still using they hands. If I’m reasonably sure another nigga feel the same way, I’m all the way with it.

You level up and grab some shit, Ima level up and do WHATEVER it takes to make it home.

On the flip side, If you get yo ass beat one on one take the L like a man. Don't go gettin yo homies ready to shoot up the block bcuz you ain't nice with ya hands. Too many niggas have got killed bcuz they mans was poppin shit and got beat down.

Ever since I got cut in the temple with a box cutter when we was already out numbered like 8-3

I realized playing fair was an illusion.

I done got hit with bottles, stools, been stabbed three times, stomped...

Like niggaz don't play fair. So if you got a weapon, use that shit. And I know I can fight.

This isn't a vague rule.

If you fight dirty, many people will respond as if their life is on the line and will now fight to kill where as before it got dirty it was to send a message or to knock em out and keep it moving.

It's a difference between protecting yourself (face/body) in a regular fight vs protecting your mortal existence.

A dirty fighter will make someone fight to live instead of fighting to win.

Not to my knowledge. Fight over once someone gets ktfo. How they get ktfo is a different story.

I'm just trynna teach you a lesson.

Not trynna really hurt hurt people.

If ui know the other person is clearly overmatched by me.....ill try to walk away without it going further.

I fell Like that's cheating.

If I'm getting washed by a nigga in basketball shorts, I'm kicking him in the balls...

There ain't no rules

If I'm getting washed by a dude who claps his hands before punches .....I'm getting a stick

It depends on the person seen two dudes shoot the five after old boy lost he was talking about popping the trunk seen other fight old boy literally tapped out and walked away it is what it is

Back