Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question...is there rules to a street fight

I know there's no rules in a street fight! Growing up niggaz used machetes and rock stones on some biblical shit. The only niggaz I seen fight fair was friends that kicked off, and even they sometimes grabbed shit(knives etc)

That's y I never fought in the street plus fighting organised can dull your skreet sense too. I just leave that shit alone. Alls fair and I ain't bout it, if I do fight dirty I'm definitely going to prison.

My g said black eyes dont heal quick lol

Fuck a black eye! I'd leave a nigga rocking a patch like Nick Fury

yall actin like theres respectable conversations that take place before shit pops off.

Man listen.. if its gotten to the point of a fight.. im tryna end that shit as quickly as possible lol. I dont know what they willing to do.. so i gotta do what I gotta do to end that shit as quick as possible in my favor

yall actin like theres respectable conversations that take place before shit pops off.

Man listen.. if its gotten to the point of a fight.. im tryna end that shit as quickly as possible lol. I dont know what they willing to do.. so i gotta do what I gotta do to end that shit as quick as possible in my favor
Well my answer was based on if it was a discussion had. If it’s just spur of the moment. Anything goes but stop after KO.

I know I told you to chill but talk that shit fam! I aint never seen no pre planned discussed street fight

When shit pop off, I'm trying to maximize my chances of success. Lead pipe next to my right hand? Damn right I'm swinging it!

lol just cuz you was in the army don’t mean you can fight
I cant fight, I can fuck ya world up tho

Always had this mentality. Even young. Didn't slapbox, didn't play fight, didnt wrassle. I wounded kids

I know I told you to chill but talk that shit fam! I aint never seen no pre planned discussed street fight

When shit pop off, I'm trying to maximize my chances of success. Lead pipe next to my right hand? Damn right I'm swinging it!

Do Chicago gangs jump people in or just in by proximity

It's levels.

Like random encounter in the streets with someone you don't know.... No rules. Fight to kill.

Lots of witnesses, cameras at work etc. Just defend yourself and try to walk away if you can.

Friends or family. Keep it clean as possible. No weapons. Unless a kid was hurt or touched.

It really comes down to situational awareness.

Back