Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question...is there rules to a street fight

Pivot question, how long you expecting to tussle?

They eat yo punch, yo eat they punch. You bout to try to put endurance them?

Dawg, we clearly ain’t understanding one another. You keep using the word ‘Expect’. It’s a fight, my nigga. I don’t ‘expect’ anything. Nothing at all.

I’m ready for whatever may transpire. However it goes, I’m with it. I don’t do that kinda calculus.

‘I hit homie with a mean right cross and he just smiled at the shit. He DIFFERENT. I can prolly expect to be rolling around on the ground with him about 2 and one quarter minutes. Then maybe we’ll get to our feet and work the body, if that’s cool with him.’.

Na, B.

What I know is that if I get into it with a nigga, I’m never gonna be the nigga to instigate anything other than a fair one. That’s the extent of what I ‘expect’: I expect myself to not be a hoe ass nigga. I don’t expect anything beyond that.

90% of people simply can't fight.

Like unless you got military or combat training.... Most fights gonna be two niggaz grabbing each other, and rolling on the ground doing nothing. Nobody getting hurt
Who got time for this?

Dawg, we clearly ain’t understanding one another. You keep using the word ‘Expect’. It’s a fight, my nigga. I don’t ‘expect’ anything. Nothing at all.

I’m ready for whatever may transpire. However it goes, I’m with it. I don’t do that kinda calculus.

‘I hit homie with a mean right cross and he just smiled at the shit. He DIFFERENT. I can prolly expect to be rolling around on the ground with him about 2 and one quarter minutes. Then maybe we’ll get to our feet and work the body, if that’s cool with him.’.

Na, B.

What I know is that if I get into it with a nigga, I’m never gonna be the nigga to instigate anything other than a fair one. That’s the extent of what I ‘expect’: I expect myself to not be a hoe ass nigga. I don’t expect anything beyond that.
Aye man, you got a plan and thats dope

At the end of the day you gotta look yaself in the mirror and say 'Hey Gun, we did it the right way. Win lose or draw, we wasnt on no hoe shit'

If you aint swinging with a weapon you didnt assume ya opp would either. The end. This dont need to be some grand journey into the human psyche.

You believe in fighting fair. Shooting the fade honorably. Cool. Now hold this brick b
You go pick up a brick I put two bullets in your skull, why escalate shit when only hands need to be thrown

I disagree with this thread and this exact reason why niggas be killing folks on accident in fights because they moving with no consequences.

Like bro, shit not wavy to stump on a nigga head while he on a concrete bruh. Like niggas die from that shit, and do long bids for temporary anger issues because "there is no rules to street fighting".

You niggas are not professional fighters yo. Fuck you mean 'escalate'?

We already at 100 bruh
Neither are you, we at the same skill level of hand to hand. You picking up a brick trying to use it means this the day you want to die by gun shots

You niggas are not professional fighters yo. Fuck you mean 'escalate'?

We already at 100 bruh

see yo punk pussy ass never been in a fight or altercation in yo life

shit can always escalate pussy boy

you can’t be chicity no more you make them tough ass niggas look bad

yo new name is p-valley

I think this just comes down to how extreme you are. Some people don’t think about a fair one they think about living some think about not getting out on worldstar

I disagree with this thread and this exact reason why niggas be killing folks on accident in fights because they moving with no consequences.

Like bro, shit not wavy to stump on a nigga head while he on a concrete bruh. Like niggas die from that shit, and do long bids for temporary anger issues because "there is no rules to street fighting".

to quote the great Mike Tyson
“Everybody got a plan till you get punched in the face”

some people black tf out, like me

don’t even know what they doing till it’s over

Neither are you, we at the same skill level of hand to hand. You picking up a brick trying to use it means this the day you want to die by gun shots
Ok

When you wake up from that brick nap, you do what you feel you must

Back