Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question...is there rules to a street fight

Ok, so nobody. Just say that, B.
You do realize you made yaself 'them niggas' right

If you against using weapons in a 'fair fight' cause it isnt 'honorable', then it stands to reason you don't know ya opp may not think like you

Now you hold ya dukes up and wait for them to take they coat off. Meanwhile my fight done cause I cracked a head with a brick

You do realize you made yaself 'them niggas' right

If you against using weapons in a 'fair fight' cause it isnt 'honorable', then it stands to reason you don't know ya opp may not think like you

Now you hold ya dukes up and wait for them to take they coat off. Meanwhile my fight done cause I cracked a head with a brick

This is my problem with the whole thing. How does that stand to reason?

In what scenario does any person say randomly reason to themselves, ‘My principles on this are ABC. This stranger in front of me shares those same principles too!’?

Walk me through how, in your mind, that’s a reasonable assumption to make.

In what scenario does any person say randomly reason to themselves, ‘My principles on this are ABC. This stranger in front of me shares those same principles too!’?

If you aint swinging with a weapon you didnt assume ya opp would either. The end. This dont need to be some grand journey into the human psyche.

You believe in fighting fair. Shooting the fade honorably. Cool. Now hold this brick b

Leave honour and fairness to combat sports and mutually agreed on score settling.

Two dudes just getting into a random hurt feelings scrap will 99 percent of the time just put their dukes up and end it with the KO. Just know that if ur in an area surrounded by objects they might just get picked up and used. Thing is, most fights you'll see are out on the street where it's just two guys and pavement to crack ur head against. It's a tiny minority of ppl who'd pull out knives or guns and actually use them. If u see a weapon, turn and fuckin run.

If you aint swinging with a weapon you didnt assume ya opp would either. The end. This dont need to be some grand journey into the human psyche.

You believe in fighting fair. Shooting the fade honorably. Cool. Now hold this brick b

Gotcha. So you just saying random things now. Understood.

I believe in ME fighting fair. I never really needed the next man to move a certain way for me to move a certain way. And I was never under the impression that others are conditioned like I’m conditioned.

When it comes to a physical confrontation, just cuz I don’t engage in sucker behavior dont mean I’m not ready for them To engage in sucker behavior.

So, I mean...fuck it...throw the brick. *shrugs*

It's a split second decision like first impressions. But even if they look like they might fight fair I'm not waiting for a brick to the head to find out, I'm swinging bricks off the hop.

It's a split second decision like first impressions. But even if they look like they might fight fair I'm not waiting for a brick to the head to find out, I'm swinging bricks off the hop.

And that’s cool. You’re free to do that. I’m not waiting for a brick to hit my head to find out either. I’m swinging off top too.

Just not with a brick.

I guess I just don’t know what it’s like to feel like I gotta fight dirty or pick up a brick to hurt another man or prevent another man from hurting me. I don’t know what that life is like. On behalf of everyone who’s confident in the fact that we can cause harm to another man with our bare hands, I’m sorry y’all have had to deal with that.

It couldn’t have been easy growing up like that.

And that’s cool. You’re free to do that. I’m not waiting for a brick to hit my head to find out either. I’m swinging off top too.

Just not with a brick.

I guess I just don’t know what it’s like to feel like I gotta fight dirty or pick up a brick to hurt another man or prevent another man from hurting me. I don’t know what that life is like. On behalf of everyone who’s confident in the fact that we can cause harm to another man with our bare hands, I’m sorry y’all have had to deal with that.

It couldn’t have been easy growing up like that.
Hey man I just work the logic, not the reality. I couldn't hurt a fly unless I absolutely had too.

Pivot question, how long you expecting to tussle?

They eat yo punch, yo eat they punch. You bout to try to put endurance them?

90% of people simply can't fight.

Like unless you got military or combat training.... Most fights gonna be two niggaz grabbing each other, and rolling on the ground doing nothing. Nobody getting hurt

Back