Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But did Ross really win that battle ? If he did how come the same logic doesn't apply to Drake/Pusha ? I want to see the responses.... This is where the biases get interesting lmaoooo

:hahaha:
i think people think ross won because his music was good....they went straight to ross's ear for beats and how he rhymes as the deciding factor.

he made music for street niggas and stripper thots.

honestly......im trying here.

Ross “ won” cuz niggas were over 50 and his bullshit and that nigga stole Wacka s sound and made some bangers

They're saying this is Drake new woman

My God. She's trash. There's some cases where we'd all smash a BAB wit nfg. But, c'mon, man. That shit is ridiculous. That shit looks awful.

There's niggas on this board that can, and have, done better (myself included). And we ain't got a fraction of prestige and dough that that nigga got.

Niggas is cornballs for fuckin wit shit like that in public. That's just more ammo for all these insecure IG thots to go under the knife to get stupid shit done to their bodies. As if the dumb muthafuckas really needed another reason. Pathetic. Smh.

Since I'm here

Ross won because he kept making music

Fif would make a stupid skit, Ross came back with the music and in every single breakfast club interview, Ross shitted on fif and never even mentioned his name. Called him dunkee and shit

How the kids say it? “That’s not Gucci.” Is that still a thing?

So the nigga ain’t have enough ammo for Push, is what I gather. Nigga was gon try and blow up the whole industry because he was made to look like a bitch.

:chile:

I think that would classify as “gossip rappin”, wouldn’t it, @Goldie?

:hahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back