Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what drake needs someone in his posse to start bussing shots off and ruin his image with white people more than any amount of diss tracks could ever do. Are u fucking serious? I dont think any off drakes people is that stupid. maybe the other crews around other rappers cause they put off that street/thug image but not drakes. that nigga is white people friendly. NOT/NEVER GONNA HAPPEN
So u know everyone in drakes crew huh

J prince dont got people to handle that if necessary?

If u know its sharks around "white people friendly" is not gonna stop u from having ppl to deal with the sharks.

Lets just keep it real simple drake wanted NOTHING to do with battling pusha after his diss. We had no types of violence even being hinted at until prince had to come to the rescue, talking drake was going to destroyed kanye( a nigga that he aint even battling in the first place). Prince ruined a battle i believe, i think drake would have released another track if he werent involved.

Lets just keep it real simple drake wanted NOTHING to do with battling pusha after his diss. We had no types of violence even being hinted at until prince had to come to the rescue, talking drake was going to destroyed kanye( a nigga that he aint even battling in the first place). Prince ruined a battle i believe, i think drake would have released another track if he werent involved.
Its 2 diff things being said here that contradict each other

I cosign the 2nd bold tho

Its 2 diff things being said here that contradict each other

I cosign the 2nd bold tho
i mean that he would have released a diss track but its obvious after adidon. If a track would have dropped the battles over after drakes 2nd diss or pusha 3rd diss. Nigga dropped a pressed release for the black face shit but not a track

Aint like im callin drake a shooter...but im sure he keeps ppl around him in case shit gets tight as it has in the past

Shit can easily escalate even if its neither artists intention thats all im sayin

Me nor u know whats being discussed behind closed doors
what you mean like throwing bottles and running

Nah, that's just strategy and common sense. There's practically nothing that can be said about Pusha to where casual hiphop fans would give af. Half of these mfs didn't know who tf he was til this battle "oh the guy who made that one song? what is it called ... grinding?" . Talking shit about Kanye is the bigger hot take and why go at the lil nigga and not go at the boss when you're a boss? That's just chess 101

I been on vacation and just now catching up with this thread.

But at the point this post was made, @Goldie been caping for 10+ days.

If I this continues past this point this guy done went Ultra Instinct God Troll.

Seriously.....lock this thread. Nothing more to see here.

LL Cool Drake won't say anything. Pusha don't need to say anything, and J Boogeyman has put up the white flag.

Goddamn shame what hip-hop has turned to.

This nigga Drake was droppin shit on IG multiple times a day to promo the album, this nigga aint drop 1 fuckin thing on IG since the pusha track lol damn

Still hoping it's a tactic and he's staying quiet till he drops a bomb on the album, but it's not lookin good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back