Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldie and drake in hiding lol

Atlanta-Barry-Hope-Derrick-Haywood-595x334.png

Not sure how true this is but I heard on the radio today that Pusha is getting sued for 5 million for illegal use of Drake’s black face picture as the cover art for Story of Addidon. Smh if true

Lol ok so just saw some goofy shit. Nigga said Pusha T was gonna expose Drake for getting ab surgery? While that hilarious and sad it would be a low level for rap beef

This shit is all promo for all parties involved.. J Prince was prolly like "aye nigga hold off for like a week and a half while I plug this muhfuckin book... THEN you can drop that shit and ALL OF US can go on yet another press run promoting my book, your album and the beef"

That's the only way this makes sense to me.. otherwise this is just some sucka shit
I read that shit in J. Prince voice. You should've added periods between here: ALL OF US can go on yet another press run promoting my book. Your album. AND the beef!"

Quite disturbing but not unexpected

Wouldn't be long before male BAB's became known and accepted. Drake aint the first nor last for sure

He probably make it cool tho now

Quite disturbing but not unexpected

Wouldn't be long before male BAB's became known and accepted. Drake aint the first nor last for sure

He probably make it cool tho now
what the hell is bab?

build a body?

but if it does happen chicks will complain that niggas aint keeping it 100

If pusha t spread gossip about your fam like he did drake, u wouldn't be mad at your boy for chillin with his mans?
Understanding the hustle of it all, nah

Plus I don't think any of these dudes are as close as they pretend to b. Jay didn't even check up on Kim after she got robbed. Drake fu ked Wayne girl when he did his bid.

I can't equate it to anything personal because a brawl would have ensued already IRL. This music shit tho. The industry designed to break up and make up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back