Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was taught fight WITH friends, not FOR friends (unless such friend is unable to fight/defend him/herself)

I can't be madder about the situation than Drake. Now if Drake tells Wayne 'I got shit coming, fuck them dudes, we don't work with them' I'd fall back outta respect. Ready to line them up

But if he like ehh, idec about yada yada yada then fuck it, me neither. If Ye got hit music I'm working with him

Would Wayne be a fake nigga if he went back and worked with Ye again?

Hopefully Wayne remakes Carter 5, I don't wanna hear shit that was supposed to drop in 2015

Nah kayne still a great producer probably be awkward but fuck it beef or money.

Show business not show friends...

Wayne can work with whoever he wants now. If Ye got beats then there shouldn't be a problem...

When's the last time Drake put Wayne on a joint?...

Drake, West and Wayne been working together for a while and the Pusha hate has always been there since 2002. (Yea, that long)

So why mess up money now.

“Niggas forgot what we came for”

So Push said it's over. Ye said it's over. Prince said its over

Only person that aint said nothing was Drake... .

ok....i was chatting with someone an we came to this standstill.

what pusha did wasnt snitching....he said take care of your child. he has on many occasions said he wont hang with dudes that dont take care of there child. if anything he exposed drake as a deadbeat(even tho i dont think he is) and that his dad was a dead beatr and that his mom is basically a smash.

now with what was said about drakes diss that didnt come out.....he was gonna blow up the spot on kanye creeping. which in turn could have broken up his marriage, and then exposing his ghostwriting.
now i dont have a problem with exposing the ghostwriting,. ghostbeat making or stealing shit from people....but i think snitching on who another nigga is fucking.....thats fuck shit that breaks all man code and you need to have a pussy exchange operation after that.

J Prince gave Drake tha ultimate cop out by publicly saying “I told Drake not to respond!”...he doesn’t have to say shit now and his fans and stans will always say “Well J Prince said not to waaan waaan waaan blah blah poopity scoop”...Drake got flamed and I hope niggaz never let him live that shit down lmao

And he “wanted” smoke wit’ K Dot?!
:word?:

J Prince gave Drake tha ultimate cop out by publicly saying “I told Drake not to respond!”...he doesn’t have to say shit now and his fans and stans will always say “Well J Prince said not to waaan waaan waaan blah blah poopity scoop”...Drake got flamed and I hope niggaz never let him live that shit down lmao

And he “wanted” smoke wit’ K Dot?!
:word?:

Yup very well played

Meek Mill pretty much sent himself to prison by pushing an already crazy ass probation system JUST to prove he didnt feel like he just lost to Drake lol...and because this nigga Push talked about “your mama, daddy, sick homeboy and maybe kid” on wax it’s got a chance to turn “physical”?! BY WHO?? DRAKE!? Lmao foh Drake and J Prince for this cop out

Ay look for what its worth if the guys involved know something we dont (which is most likely the case), that this shit will turn violent n either camp is ready and willing to take it to the streets over raps then im all good with the beef being called off.

I still think drake not responding will add to his already highly projected album sales.

Pusha got a lil album 'push' as well, got one of the hardest disses out against the most popular artist out right now n walked away looking like the winner to at least half of the rap fans, where im sure a lotta young kids dont even know much about him.

Fuck it win/win

I was looking foward to hearing drake in a real battle tho

Ay look for what its worth if the guys involved know something we dont (which is most likely the case), that this shit will turn violent n either camp is ready and willing to take it to the streets over raps then im all good with the beef being called off.

I still think drake not responding will add to his already highly projected album sales.

Pusha got a lil album 'push' as well, got one of the hardest disses out against the most popular artist out right now n walked away looking like the winner to at least half of the rap fans, where im sure a lotta young kids dont even know much about him.

Fuck it win/win

I was looking foward to hearing drake in a real battle tho

Bruh just stop this shit was not/never going to go violent. First drake aint the type of nigga and second im sure pusha would have kept it strictly lyrical.

Bruh just stop this shit was not/never going to go violent. First drake aint the type of nigga and second im sure pusha would have kept it strictly lyrical.
Aint like im callin drake a shooter...but im sure he keeps ppl around him in case shit gets tight as it has in the past

Shit can easily escalate even if its neither artists intention thats all im sayin

Me nor u know whats being discussed behind closed doors

Thats what drake needs someone in his posse to start bussing shots off and ruin his image with white people more than any amount of diss tracks could ever do. Are u fucking serious? I dont think any off drakes people is that stupid. maybe the other crews around other rappers cause they put off that street/thug image but not drakes. that nigga is white people friendly. NOT/NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back