Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemme just say again that Drake fans really do move the goals posts where he is concerned. It's mad. Before the ghostwriters, you were a 90s puritan if you didn't think he was a top MC. Then it was 'Drake is an artist' now we seem to have moved past the ghostwritin' and now it's 'rap goes in cycles'?

I dunno man seriously is he that good an artist to be makin' all these moves for him? I dunno. My friend the other day said the reason he wasn't rated that highly was coz he's kinda effeminate but I hate that. The guy's music just isn't that good.

Anyway lock this shit, Clear victory for Push.

And I think THAT was most “true” schoolers issue with Drizzy.

There’s rules to this shit, and no one is immune to it. He walked around for years swearing he was Teflon, and after all the Ls he took - from Common to Quentin to Diddy whipping his ass - his legion of thots and the dusty dudes chasin them stay giving him pass after pass.

I’m glad that Pusha went at him in a way that made everyone step back a bit and REALLY look at the Golden Jewgro. Truth, this ain’t about Pusha; this is about breaking that force field he’s had up the last five years, much like when Ether exposed Jay as being ‘mortal’ when everyone thought he couldn't get that work.

He can make a hit, but in this battle shit, fuck them hits; they don’t hold weight.

I agree with this except the Common situation being a loss. That turned into an L for Common when he admitted the only reason he went at Drake was because Serena dumped him then went and fucked Drake right after and he was in his feelings

Drake makes most moody music and some rap shit.

He was never Teflon. Y’all though he was. He just have fans that like just the music and not the persona and y’all mad at that?

I know we all love how “real” these rappers all but that shit don’t matter when ppl not feeling the music

Ppl love Rick Ross even though dude was a CO. It’s the music.

Dre. Nigga was just a dude in Compton and not a street nigga but love The Chronic and the beats. Because of the music.

Y’all niggas still love Ye even though he been on that bullshit for like 5 years and the last year been shitting on blacks. Because of his music (shit is wack now though)

Drake didn’t run from the battle though.

He loss the battle.

Y’all niggas is retarted.

Drake makes most moody music and some rap shit.

He was never Teflon. Y’all though he was. He just have fans that like just the music and not the persona and y’all mad at that?

I know we all love how “real” these rappers all but that shit don’t matter when ppl not feeling the music

Ppl love Rick Ross even though dude was a CO. It’s the music.

Dre. Nigga was just a dude in Compton and not a street nigga but love The Chronic and the beats. Because of the music.

Y’all niggas still love Ye even though he been on that bullshit for like 5 years and the last year been shitting on blacks. Because of his music (shit is wack now though)

Goku caugh so many Ls in DBZ

How many times did that nigga die

This kinda looks like an emotional tirade. I don't need these problems with the Drake defense forces. You guys are coming off worse than the damn Beyhive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back