• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DfGIzdjVMAAlQF_.jpg

Prince made drake look worse. Drake recording an album and getting the inevitable tour together...if he woulda fell back and not responded...whatever. he'd take the L but we'd get it. All this "you lucky prince holding me back and stopping me from putting out the diss cuz it was gon be the hadouken of the millennium" shit is so lame and corny.

I never been in a fight in my life but when I was like 8 this bitch told me to pull up to the park after school. I do and this bitch and her older sisters were there. They were in hs talkin bout they not gon let her fight cuz they don't wana go to jail but she's been boxing since she was a baby.

Hopped on my scooter and rode off into the sunset.

We're jumping the gun Gabrielle, chill ! We dont know if he will or won't respond and J. Prince doesn't speak for Drake. He will respond just hold tight and be patient LOLOL

This shit is all promo for all parties involved.. J Prince was prolly like "aye nigga hold off for like a week and a half while I plug this muhfuckin book... THEN you can drop that shit and ALL OF US can go on yet another press run promoting my book, your album and the beef"

That's the only way this makes sense to me.. otherwise this is just some sucka shit

So...getting what was happening before?
I guess...but all that was the lead up. Yall got the opportunity to go at each other right now. So if drake ducks push now then come out later with a bunch of subs (which we know he will) I'll be side eyeing him forever like KD.

Drake is a cuckold to his own career. What a bitch. A biggity bitch.

This nigga is a less talented, less skillful, less lyrical, less innovative, PG version of LL.

Drake gonna respond. Jprince just jumping in for the press and to get some book sales off. Drake going against princes "word" will make him look harder in the moment.

I mean that's what's gotta happen right...

Drake already deals with universal directly. I've said this before.

No he doesn't.Drake got the most complex deal ever.

Lil Wayne's manager Cortez formed a label with 2 or 3 other dudes and they also were Drake's management.

They also had a deal with Jas Prince for bringing Drake to them and they promised 1/3 the profits basically

So Drake is signed to Aspire,which is owned by Wayne's manager Cortez and others and then they have a deal with "Young Money" Cashmoney which leads to Republic distribution and Universal

Drake fired them as management,but is still signed to them under a recording contract.

Jas sued Aspire and Cashmoney and Aspire sued Cashmoney

Serious conflicts of interests are going on

PS Young Money is an imprint,which means it really isn't a fully functioning label,just a name and maybe somewhere to send a check.

Last edited:
Drake is a cuckold to his own career. What a bitch. A biggity bitch.

This nigga is a less talented, less skillful, less lyrical, less innovative, PG version of LL.

You the homie

But this is full of feelings. It feels personal. Got something you wanna get off your chest about Drake?

You the homie

But this is full of feelings. It feels personal. Got something you wanna get off your chest about Drake?

No feelings were harmed in the filming of my post.

Am I wrong? Nigga has no pull on his own career. What has he done that LL hasn't? He's done less, in fact. No classic material. Not really battle tested. This is LL vs. Canibus all over again. LL came out and murked what everyone thought was a premier lyricist at the time.

Drake has a good opening round, gets knocked down, but is capable of still fighting, and his corner throws in the towel, all while still talkin shit. "You know if we let him get up, he was gonna fuck you up, right?"

And Drake enthusiasts are in their feelings, talking about "gossip rap", cuz their beloved got his ass whipped. Bending rules, altering history, and giving passes.

Hip-hop is supposed to be grimey, and personal, and disrespectful. But the moment Captain Beige gets his card pulled, the stans form like Voltron to protect him. Foh. It's wack. Sets a bad precedent, and is overall a bad look for the genre.

And that's what it is.

No feelings were harmed in the filming of my post.

Am I wrong? Nigga has no pull on his own career. What has he done that LL hasn't? He's done less, in fact. No classic material. Not really battle tested. This is LL vs. Canibus all over again. LL came out and murked what everyone thought was a premier lyricist at the time.

Drake has a good opening round, gets knocked down, but is capable of still fighting, and his corner throws in the towel, all while still talkin shit. "You know if we let him get up, he was gonna fuck you up, right?"

And Drake enthusiasts are in their feelings, talking about "gossip rap", cuz their beloved got his ass whipped. Bending rules, altering history, and giving passes.

Hip-hop is supposed to be grimey, and personal, and disrespectful. But the moment Captain Beige gets his card pulled, the stans form like Voltron to protect him. Foh. It's wack. Sets a bad precedent, and is overall a bad look for the genre.

And that's what it is.

Dude own his own music. He probably really respect J. Prince.

Dude made a diss record responding to a diss and caught the L. Aint like he backed down.

He see he cant win. He would be foolish to make a record IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back