Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I still think you're wrong because this shit won't "destroy" Drake. Ain't like the nigga album going to drop and nobody will listen to it. Nigga songs and features still being played heavy on the radio. He's not destroyed. His armor damn sure got a hole in it, but he ain't destroyed.

Lol, "destroyed" as in it hurt the fuck out of his feelings. I did not say it would end his career.

Back Down didn’t do that. That “Hail Mary” diss with Em and Busta Rhymes did.

Nah... Ja thinking he was the resurrection of Pac in 2002, releasing a fucking Grease video with Ashanti and Gotti playing Where's Waldo with dirty money killed Ja's career.

This has set a dangerous precedent, not just with Drake, but the rap music industry at large.

This s a signal that non-rappers, the street niggas, the label executives, and perhaps even fans or streaming services, can literally stop rap battles and the culture from being participated in. There's rap as a business and there's hip hop as a culture and we've never seen business stop culture the way we'r seeing it right now. Not with KRS One and Nelly, not Murder Inc and Aftermath, not with Bad Boy and Deathrow, not with Nas and Jay.

But now it shows that these rappers are musical politicians. And like politicians, they are beholden to the people who financially invest in their careers.

It's just disgusting because ONE MAN can stop Drake from releasing a song but ALL of Drake's black fan base can't get him to rap a single line about the oppression of black people.

If aint no response by the weekend, Pusha just need to drop another track and put the nail in the coffin at this point. Drake too pussy to wipe the shit off his shoes in the grass.

This has set a dangerous precedent, not just with Drake, but the rap music industry at large.

This s a signal that non-rappers, the street niggas, the label executives, and perhaps even fans or streaming services, can literally stop rap battles and the culture from being participated in. There's rap as a business and there's hip hop as a culture and we've never seen business stop culture the way we'r seeing it right now. Not with KRS One and Nelly, not Murder Inc and Aftermath, not with Bad Boy and Deathrow, not with Nas and Jay.

But now it shows that these rappers are musical politicians. And like politicians, they are beholden to the people who financially invest in their careers.

It's just disgusting because ONE MAN can stop Drake from releasing a song but ALL of Drake's black fan base can't get him to rap a single line about the oppression of black people.

That just cause Drake soft.

That just cause Drake soft.
giphy.gif

I could be in here bussin ass but j.prince told me not to jump in the pigpen with you hogs. So Imma chill, but some of you niggas need to get slapped out.

I could be in here bussin ass but j.prince told me not to jump in the pigpen with you hogs. So Imma chill, but some of you niggas need to get slapped out.
i was about to beat ya tall ass....but i got an OG call to chill....so i walked by you like i didnt know you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back