Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Mr. Prince said it in the interviews, its a bad business move. And Drakes business moves are his business moves.

Wow

The Story of Adidon is gonna end up being remembered as one of the most impactful disses on a single artist in hip hop history. This shit destroyed that nigga Drake.

No it's not. There's been disses that had way worse affects on artists career's. 50's "Back Down" killed Ja Rule's entire career...nigga went from 3 successful albums and writing songs for everyone to being a laughing stock over the course of like 2 months

No it's not. There's been disses that had way worse affects on artists career's. 50's "Back Down" killed Ja Rule's entire career...nigga went from 3 successful albums and writing songs for everyone to being a laughing stock over the course of like 2 months

Back Down didn’t do that. That “Hail Mary” diss with Em and Busta Rhymes did.

Back Down didn’t do that. That “Hail Mary” diss with Em and Busta Rhymes did.

Nah it didn't take long for some to say the Hail Mary diss wasn't as good as the previous ones...especially with Busta randomly jumping in because of a misunderstanding and them using the Pac beat to begin with. The initial "shock" factor of them dissing Ja over that beat wore off while Back Down and the skits 50 did is what did more to hurt Ja than Hail Mary did

This might not be ending anytime soon

Nope, it sure won’t be. And Prince is the one that took it there by involving himself & using the tone he’s been utilizing in interviews with the pig pen talk.

As fabled as Prince is in the industry King’s are always architects of their own demise & get their head chopped once they start thinking themselves gods & underestimating their adversaries.

This was all rap before Prince inserted himself.

So you think I'm hoping for someone to get shot? lol calm down I just wanted more diss joints

That escalates things. When things escalate they can become too hot and then nothing simmers them down.

Better to leave a party early than late.

I said "one of"

And I still think you're wrong because this shit won't "destroy" Drake. Ain't like the nigga album going to drop and nobody will listen to it. Nigga songs and features still being played heavy on the radio. He's not destroyed. His armor damn sure got a hole in it, but he ain't destroyed.

Nope, it sure won’t be. And Prince is the one that took it there by involving himself & using the tone he’s been utilizing in interviews with the pig pen talk.

As fabled as Prince is in the industry King’s are always architects of their own demise & get their head chopped once they start thinking themselves gods & underestimating their adversaries.

This was all rap before Prince inserted himself.

I took the pig pen talk as that nigga just being country as fuck. J Prince getting involved did 2 things...one made Drake look like he needs more protection than people already says he gets..and 2 introduced J Prince to a generation of rap fans who I can see through social media comments had little to no clue who he is...because I've seen a bunch of "Who the hell is J Prince and why does he have so much pull" being asked by people who are young enough to really have no clue how far back he goes in the music game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back