Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
drake got dropped in the school yard by pusha and ran to the principals office to tell..pusha got suspended and drake wanted to go after a random nigga laughing in the crowd.

smdh

bitch shit

Rumor has it Wayne won 10 million & left Cash Money & will be dealing with Universal directly.If true,where does that leave Drake & Nikki?

We not getting a Drake response til Scorpion drops
We gon get a bunch of wack sneak disses from here on out. Fucking disgusting.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

And.....I'm tired of people (mainly industry old heads) comparing this big/pac. Like "oh this can get outa control"

Neither one of these dudes (push and drake) seem like it's going past rap. Their camps using that "it could get ugly" shit as a crutch to dead it. Like teachers running out to stop a fight on some "he could hit his head and die!" like yo gtfoh and let these dudes scrap. The shit probly wasn't gon go past 2 songs each anyway.

Rumor has it Wayne won 10 million & left Cash Money & will be dealing with Universal directly.If true,where does that leave Drake & Nikki?

Drake already deals with universal directly. I've said this before.

What really makes me mad is prince saying drake had some crazy ending shit for Kanye but I told drake to chill...

As if anybody gives a fuck about Kanye anymore. It won't happen because wypipo, but so what if you end Kanye career? And?
lol my boo is irritated...im writing a blog that goes in depth on this but let me explain to u....Drake and OVO prolly did write a diss but then realized that it would be futile cuz one he has no dirt on Pusha and 2) u cant expose Kanye cuz he the most transparent artist ever....so realizing that the diss would be futile....they sent out J Prince to do this bs, that way Drake and OVO swatshop can save face cuz they can always say we HAD a diss ready but the big homie J Prince said chill so we did ( no one is going against J Prince word thats a act)...J Prince is Drake's escape route out of this beef.

lol my boo is irritated...im writing a blog that goes in depth on this but let me explain to u....Drake and OVO prolly did write a diss but then realized that it would be futile cuz one he has no dirt on Pusha and 2) u cant expose Kanye cuz he the most transparent artist ever....so realizing that the diss would be futile....they sent out J Prince to do this bs, that way Drake and OVO swatshop can save face cuz they can always say we HAD a diss ready but the big homie J Prince said chill so we did ( no one is going against J Prince word thats a act)...J Prince is Drake's escape route out of this beef.

that's the thing tho... J Prince and his Drake beef and book press run extravaganza is making Drake look worse! lmao

Every damn interview he says the same thing.. pig pen mentality.. hogs get slaughtered.. we not gonna go there but Drake woulda ended careers and changed lives if we did go there...

boooooo.gif

that's the thing tho... J Prince and his Drake beef and book press run extravaganza is making Drake look worse! lmao

Every damn interview he says the same thing.. pig pen mentality.. hogs get slaughtered.. we not gonna go there but Drake woulda ended careers and changed lives if we did go there...

View attachment 50536
thats the whole point....who the fuck is gonna say what to J Prince....

You stole this from twitter.

I didn’t but it doesn’t take the most originality to come up with that joke the night of Game 3 when a nigga says you should make J Prince a meme. Like any Thanos snap joke.

Twitter niggas swear they modern day Richard Pryor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back