Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo was just thinking bout this. If i was pusha i would record whatever diss/kill track and just sit on it and if/when drake throws any lil sneak diss/sub i would release the track. And IF anybody wanna say anything negative i would be like "i thought j prince said this was over why this nigga wanna diss me then?"

Dude own his own music. He probably really respect J. Prince.

Dude made a diss record responding to a diss and caught the L. Aint like he backed down.

He see he cant win. He would be foolish to make a record IMO

Nah. If it was that cut and dry I wouldn't feel like people were purposely trying to alter the genre in the favor of a more "clean, wholesome, all inclusive" image. I'm watching Straight Outta Compton right now and it pisses me off how far hip-hop has fallen.

Drake isn't necessarily the driver behind the car, but he is one of many vehicles that's being used to fuck shit up. Mumble mouf rappers. White, corny ass rappers. Fruit Stripe rappers. Drake.

They're all different branches of the same tree.

In the beginning hip hop was clean cut and educational than turn to drug rap.

Its a cycle bruh.

The only thing about rap is the kids dictate it and most kids shouldn't be listening to certain music IMO

In the beginning hip hop was clean cut and educational than turn to drug rap.

Its a cycle bruh.

The only thing about rap is the kids dictate it and most kids shouldn't be listening to certain music IMO

Hip-hop was never "clean cut". How can music from disenfranchised black and brown folk be "clean"? Lol.

The youth have their place in the genre, but you think the people who oversee the most influential genre in the world don't have an agenda? Lol. You're not that naive.

being as influential as it is....why are we...allowing the kids to run it?

they have a place but its not in the lead.

it was a time when niggas needed to prove them deserve to hold a mic.

Hip-hop was never "clean cut". How can music from disenfranchised black and brown folk be "clean"? Lol.

The youth have their place in the genre, but you think the people who oversee the most influential genre in the world don't have an agenda? Lol. You're not that naive.

It was very educational.

Just because you’re disenfranchised don’t mean you have to talk about the evils and glorify them.

But I have no issue with. I love it. But it ain’t for kids dictate it and I can’t stand that shit. Rap is always been about what’s hot.

being as influential as it is....why are we...allowing the kids to run it?

they have a place but its not in the lead.

it was a time when niggas needed to prove them deserve to hold a mic.

All you did was reiterate my point. 90% of these goofy ass niggas don't deserve a mic. So... How the fuck did they get em and who gave it to em?

All you did was reiterate my point. 90% of these goofy ass niggas don't deserve a mic. So... How the fuck did they get em and who gave it to em?
i wasnt trying to dsipute it.

but these lil niggas are not smart and the corporation know this....they can throw money at them and direct what they want them to make.

once you give a poor youngin money....9 times out of 10 he wont feel he needs to listen to the old heads.

that nigga dancing on tables ....where was his parents?

All I know is, I want Pusha T to bury this cockroach. He already dug the grave. Fuck it. Might as well finish the job and throw the body in.
i agree.

but this is what i think.....if pusha was to do that...drake would use his sympathy innocent man card and then release his diss.

while i think pusha did this himself was a little help

drake has major help.

i still cant get past what was done to meek and it was ok

Niggas mad at drake for going commercial

Why though?
he can be commercial....

but then you cant run when he steps into the street.

its all good as long as hes in control and winning.

drake has the alcoholic abusive look.

you heard it here first

Drake is a tool. I mean that literally and pejoratively.

Still, this is more about the genre treating this nigga like the golden child and making it to where he can get away with stuff no one else can.
and this is my problem with dude.

i clearly saw this back when he first started.

i wont front..i like some of his music.....but i always knew the jew machine behind him....shit aint cool

And I think THAT was most “true” schoolers issue with Drizzy.

There’s rules to this shit, and no one is immune to it. He walked around for years swearing he was Teflon, and after all the Ls he took - from Common to Quentin to Diddy whipping his ass - his legion of thots and the dusty dudes chasin them stay giving him pass after pass.

I’m glad that Pusha went at him in a way that made everyone step back a bit and REALLY look at the Golden Jewgro. Truth, this ain’t about Pusha; this is about breaking that force field he’s had up the last five years, much like when Ether exposed Jay as being ‘mortal’ when everyone thought he couldn't get that work.

He can make a hit, but in this battle shit, fuck them hits; they don’t hold weight.

Last edited:
Drake isnt responding bc his album is coming out. Better to wait it out and use it to your advantage than to gas it up then possibly lose and your albums not even out.

If he waits til album time ppl will be tuned in to that release bc theyre gonna be expecting some bars/disses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back