Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That played into it too but niggas said straight up on BET at times they were gonna buy 2 Kanye albums because they wanted to see 50 lose and saw Ye as the underdog. If not for that competition Ye wouldn't have sold as much as he did. It was his biggest first week opening ever and his highest selling album up until that point.

Man cut this shit out.

It took like 7 songs being released before I Get Money stuck. If anything that competition w/ Ye helped 50. Niggas was already sick and tired of 50's shit, beefing w/any and everybody simply because it was a Tuesday.

And LOL @ Ye needing 50 to sell albums. LR sold 850k+ it's first week, so in just 2 years Ye needed 50 to sell just 100k more. :word?:

Also Graduation wasn't his highest seller up to that point. Both CD and LR sold more.

How the kids say it? “That’s not Gucci.” Is that still a thing?

So the nigga ain’t have enough ammo for Push, is what I gather. Nigga was gon try and blow up the whole industry because he was made to look like a bitch.

:chile:

I think that would classify as “gossip rappin”, wouldn’t it, @Goldie?

:hahaha:

Daylyt is a known human troll, kys for believing anything that nigga says lol

He's the Goat of battle rap tho.

Daylyt is a known human troll, kys for believing anything that nigga says lol

He's the Goat of battle rap tho.

Fuck that "one fish two fish red fish blue fish" ass nigga. Dude had ONE JOB against Mickey Factz. Nigga got swerved on by a rapper that made a song called "Friendzone".

Pusha said it himself that its over and they focusing on getting their money now.

That was after J Prince comments

Pusha never said that shit for all the years he was throwing shots

We all know drake caught the L but pusha could keep going and embarrass him but hes said hes not

J Prince told Drake and Pusha to cut the shit and get the money

But said ok.

when have either of em stop getting money during the lil beef. and stop with the prince told pusha to stop. he put out a diss and got no response so he just left him dead

You cannot deny it helped both of them sell more records and chart music. That was the whole point of it. To date Kanye hasn't had another first week like that and Graduation isn't even his best album.

I can deny it cause it's not true. Like I said Ye previous album before Graduation sold 850k in it's first week and unlike 50, Ye had hits out the gate.

50 needed that competition more than Kanye and that's a fact.

I tried watching that Akademiks video.. But he lost me when he kept repeatedly referring to Aubrey as the LeBron of rap.. Which IMO makes no sense.. Aubrey makes some hot singles, has some really nice hooks and will show out on some features from time to time.. But his Hip Hop/Hip Pop/Simp Hop/R&B albums are so so at best...

Wasn't Akademiks born in 94 tho ? Does it come as a surprise ? I told yall a long time ago our era we listen to different music than this era listens to, meaning the people they view as GOATs are gonna be waaaayyy different than ours. If Lil Wayne dies tomorrow he will be hailed the GOAT.

He was born in 91.. But I agree with rest of what you said...

Basically Drake's is gonna give Pusha a Blueprint 2 type track. Duppy Freestyle is a better song than the two but Pusha hit harder and had a more impactful song because of the truth to it.
Cosign. Adidon was a harsher more raw diss but Duppy sounds better plus that beat is crazy.

Drake doesnt need a Pusha response to sell records but i think instead of possibly digging a deeper hole before album rollout hes gonna use his album to his benefit first. Then maybe we might get a gloves off response.

At least thats what im hoping. If im wrong so be it but i think mfs are too quick to write Drake off for not responding when they want him to cuz they just wanna see him get eaten alive already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back