Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this on twitter, wasn't gonna post it then i remembered, this is officially the "tea thread" thanks to Pusha T.

I saw this on twitter, wasn't gonna post it then i remembered, this is officially the "tea thread" thanks to Pusha T.

but she a hoe.....and she been a hoe......

i fucked with ye....but put that shit out.

matter of fact ...what that gotta do with pusha?

and drake been fucking everybodies chicks i heard.....nba, rappers, actors and fucking all the single chicks, ig thots.....nigga been doing overtime

I asked this on Twitter, too:

How is a statement about how Aubs hitting off Kim K a diss to Pusha? Even if that track goes out, how does that hurt Push?

What good does dragging Ye into this do to stop the bleeding from Pusha basically setting Aubs world on fire?

Someone's got this battling shit backwards.
because drake is a light skinned nigga.

he get his ass beat but he want to go fight the little nigga laughing in the crowd to get a win

Kanye easy pickings tho.

The nigga been gone in the head since the day he realized he paid for the breast implant surgery that killed his mother.

How you gon clown a known cuckold, the nigga is proud his wife fuck other men... He might even get on the track with drake.

I fucked yo bitch....

Well heres the list of niggas that like to remind me on a daily basis that they fucked her too.

So yall bout to act like yall significant others haven't been around the block a few times?

Oh ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back