Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea it was around the tiime Drake and Rihanna were first rumored to be together...they were at the club i think CB sent him a bottle sarcastically and Drake sent CB a bottle with that note.....then bottles went flying

drake-walks-past-chris-brown-to-accept-award-onstage-during-the-2012-picture-id151388747

drake-walks-past-chris-brown-to-accept-award-onstage-during-the-2012-picture-id151388732

But really Prince understands what Push meant by "Surgical summer". He knows all the same dirt that push knows including drake being allegedly pissed on and allegedly being slapped by Puff. Push was gonna go full Charlie Murphy Hollywood stories on Drake if he dared to continue the battle

If J Prince advises Drake not release the track... but Baby and Slim tell him he need to let that shit fly right now... who does Drake listen to? lol

If J Prince advises Drake not release the track... but Baby and Slim tell him he need to let that shit fly right now... who does Drake listen to? lol

Should stick to following pleighboi's advice. If he doesn't want further emasculation.

Big is very irrelevant to this thread just like a shit ton else.

Drake loss a battle that he actually made a diss for. A solid diss at that.

But he’s a hoe for not making another one? He know he got to hold the L

Every rapper stop making a diss. It doesn’t gon on for ever.

Who made the last diss Nas vs Jay, 50 vs Ja, LL vs Cannibus.

Ppl don’t keep going

He didn’t win. Nothing more nothing less

I get what you're saying but those battles aren't comparable to this because all those other battles went more than 1 round

Nas had the stillmatic freestyle then jay had takeover, imagine if nas just quit after that

Or if jay didnt at least try to respond after ether

Drake literally clowned meek about not responding in 4 days...also according to j prince drake has a scathing response but isnt gonna drop it? What part of the game is that

I get what you're saying but those battles aren't comparable to this because all those other battles went more than 1 round

Nas had the stillmatic freestyle then jay had takeover, imagine if nas just quit after that

Or if jay didnt at least try to respond after ether

Drake literally clowned meek about not responding in 4 days...also according to j prince drake has a scathing response but isnt gonna drop it? What part of the game is that

I get that but Meek started the shit so he should have been ready. Same way Pusha was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back