Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
on the everybody has a boss point.. i won't argue with you.

and yeah Pusha been sending shots at they whole team for YEARS... drake the only one who really responded tho... you pop off and get socked in the mouth how you gonna look back to ya team like "help me yall! I've made a huge mistake!"

You made that bed... dont try to jump a nigga after you catch a mean ass uppercut and now you trying to catch your balance. ESPECIALLY after you snuck the nigga that uppercutted you's homie that was just standing there watching lmao
when i was in high school this dude was fucking with this fine chick.....and a so called nerd dude stole her...so dude told everyone he was going to fight him....when the time came we all watching...turns out the nerd dude knew how to box and was beating dude ass with like 1 punch at a time.....the dude who got his girl took was looking for his homies to help but they said it was a fair fight an he on his own....

i legit felt sorry for dude.

i mean to get hit once at a time for like 2 minutes.....that shit was a slow beating

Thats besides the point tho.. im not here to slander the man..I just dont see how when Pusha already said "aye bruh I want all the smoke/curses"... you still decide to go at him AND Kanye... and according the the rumors you gonna pull in Wayne too? Weak sauce... Fight that man(lyrically).. aint no need to make it a team battle!
Two things....

#1 Push is calling for all the smoke because he’s trying to protect his boss from the onslaught that’s gonna happen. Believe me, industry niggas know secrets that the public don’t know, which is why a lot of industry people had a problem with Pusha exposing alleged things about Drake and his family.

#2 Wayne is only being attached to this because of the rumored Clipse song that was made last week. If that Clipse joint drop, then you will hear the Drake/Wayne song. If Drake drops a diss song featuring Wayne before Push and his brother drop a diss song, then I will lose a ton of respect for Drake. Real shit.

Drake should go at ye so in a perfect world,

Ye, pusha, Cyhi, and big Sean form like voltron with desiigner doing the ad libs and teyana taylor calling drake a bitch on the hook

If Drake is a boss, then what does that say of Wayne who's been getting raped by Baby/UMG for years?

From 2016:
Lil Wayne Sues Universal Music Over Profits From Discovered Talent

"With Universal’s knowledge of Lil Wayne’s rights to partial ownership and profits from those artists, Universal and Cash Money entered into a series of agreements which, among other things, diverted Lil Wayne’s substantial profits to repay debts of Cash Money," states the complaint. "As a result, 100% of the profits that should have been paid to Lil Wayne as a result of his ownership of Drake, Nicki Minaj and Tyga records have been seized by Universal to repay debts that were neither incurred by nor were the obligations of Lil Wayne."

Carter's Young Money Label is a joint venture with Universal's Cash Money Records designed to manufacture, distribute, promote and exploit performances of new recording artists discovered by Carter and signed to the label, according to the complaint.

He claims their 2003 agreement states the label's profits "would be divided 51%-49% between Cash Money and Carter, and ownership of all the Young Money Label property, (e.g., master recordings, copyrights, intellectual property, good will) similarly would be owned 51%-49% between Cash Money and Carter, respectively."

Carter wants the court to clear it up and is seeking at least $40 million in damages and disgorged profits and a "judgment declaring the parties’ respective rights with regard to Plaintiffs’ share of label performance royalties."

This follows a $51 million lawsuit Carter filed against Cash Money last year, which is currently pending in Louisiana federal court.

That suit claims Cash Money not only failed to pay Carter money he is owed but also failed to pay third parties involved with Young Money Label artists and failed to properly register the copyright in recordings as jointly owned by Cash Money and Young Money.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/lil-wayne-sues-universal-music-878763

Damn, how son own YM (master recordings, copyrights, intellectual property, good will) and still not get paid?

Slim and Baby the damn devil.

Why they never have pay these artist and producers even when they are suppose to and never end up in jail or anything
Because they pay the only debt that matters, taxes

Damn, how son own YM (master recordings, copyrights, intellectual property, good will) and still not get paid?

Slim and Baby the damn devil.

Why they never have pay these artist and producers even when they are suppose to and never end up in jail or anything
If its a legal battle whoever has more money usually wins

Baby has all theirs
:hahaha:

There's still a chance homie may drop another diss, but the second he released a statement he fucked up. That showed what Push said stung and he started panicking . Should've just remained silent and dropped some shit.

The whole "he doesn't wanna fuck up his image" shit is corny. Jay-z rapped about selling crack his entire career and said crazy shit in his disses but is making more moves than anybody ever in rap. Nothing will change for him if he drops an etherous diss.

Facts like neither of these guys images seems like the type to cause problems outside the booth. Drake shouldve responded at least by today. We was hoping for a good duel. But folks cancelling the shit

I wanna know what baby think.

He stealing from all them niggas.

I wanna know who writing up his contracts because every time he is sued they still don't get money from him? How Sway

Birdman took lessons from Suge and Eazy E. Pretty saying its my money and you cant kill me.

Im deadass tho. We're talkin semantics. If yall wanna be technical about the shit, nobody is a boss. Yall know wtf i meant. Drake's been the biggest rapper in the game for damn near a decade. The casual fan barely knows who df pusha t is.

So Drake a boss but he cant even drop a diss he recorded

mjplstdzyu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back