• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's when Tony Parker got hit in the eye too lol

That's all that matters. Tony almost lost his eye that night because of some bullshit that didn't involve him.

When we really kick the ballistic, a lot of fuckery has followed Drake in the last five or so years. People getting killed and shit.

Why are people assuming that Drake is not releasing a response to Pusha T?

There's still a chance homie may drop another diss, but the second he released a statement he fucked up. That showed what Push said stung and he started panicking . Should've just remained silent and dropped some shit.

The whole "he doesn't wanna fuck up his image" shit is corny. Jay-z rapped about selling crack his entire career and said crazy shit in his disses but is making more moves than anybody ever in rap. Nothing will change for him if he drops an etherous diss.

There's still a chance homie may drop another diss, but the second he released a statement he fucked up. That showed what Push said stung and he started panicking . Should've just remained silent and dropped some shit.

The whole "he doesn't wanna fuck up his image" shit is corny. Jay-z rapped about selling crack his entire career and said crazy shit in his disses but is making more moves than anybody ever in rap. Nothing will change for him if he drops an etherous diss.
I think that's the thing. Jay z lived his truth and didn't hide who he was. Ex d-boy that has transitioned into legit business. I think drakes public imagine and private image are far apart making it easier for him to fall if they aligned.

Nah, that's just strategy and common sense. There's practically nothing that can be said about Pusha to where casual hiphop fans would give af. Half of these mfs didn't know who tf he was til this battle "oh the guy who made that one song? what is it called ... grinding?" . Talking shit about Kanye is the bigger hot take and why go at the lil nigga and not go at the boss when you're a boss? That's just chess 101

Nah, that's just strategy and common sense. There's practically nothing that can be said about Pusha to where casual hiphop fans would give af. Half of these mfs didn't know who tf he was til this battle "oh the guy who made that one song? what is it called ... grinding?" . Talking shit about Kanye is the bigger hot take and why go at the lil nigga and not go at the boss when you're a boss? That's just chess 101
Nah, that's like snapping on the nigga that laughed and not the one that's capping on you. It's a weak move. Fuck that boss shit, that man insulted your whole family, you gotta get at him.

Nah, that's like snapping on the nigga that laughed and not the one that's capping on you. It's a weak move. Fuck that boss shit, that man insulted your whole family, you gotta get at him.

There's a new drake diss?

I wanna know what baby think.

He stealing from all them niggas.

I wanna know who writing up his contracts because every time he is sued they still don't get money from him? How Sway

Drake a boss... when he got like 4 bosses?

Thats besides the point tho.. im not here to slander the man..I just dont see how when Pusha already said "aye bruh I want all the smoke/curses"... you still decide to go at him AND Kanye... and according the the rumors you gonna pull in Wayne too? Weak sauce... Fight that man(lyrically).. aint no need to make it a team battle!

I'll be entertained either way tho honestly lol

Yea this beef is officially over. J said Drake gave him his word that he wouldn't respond. Drake ain't bout to disobey that nigga J Prince.

Drake a boss now?

Drake a boss... when he got like 4 bosses?

Thats besides the point tho.. im not here to slander the man..I just dont see how when Pusha already said "aye bruh I want all the smoke/curses"... you still decide to go at him AND Kanye... and according the the rumors you gonna pull in Wayne too? Weak sauce... Fight that man(lyrically).. aint no need to make it a team battle!

I'll be entertained either way tho honestly lol

Let's kill this whole 4 bosses shit lol Everybody has a boss. On the real, nigga's is cutting pusha's checks multiple times too, there's just no face to the mf except for Ye, it's a jewish mf in a suit. That angle was corny to me too, but fuck it.

That "i want all the smoke" shit is negated due to the fact pusha been sending shots at the whole team for years, hence drake saying "i told birdman and wayne ima done him for yall" etc.

Let's kill this whole 4 bosses shit lol Everybody has a boss. On the real, nigga's is cutting pusha's checks multiple times too, there's just no face to the mf except for Ye, it's a jewish mf in a suit. That angle was corny to me too, but fuck it.

That "i want all the smoke" shit is negated due to the fact pusha been sending shots at the whole team for years, hence drake saying "i told birdman and wayne ima done him for yall" etc.

on the everybody has a boss point.. i won't argue with you.

and yeah Pusha been sending shots at they whole team for YEARS... drake the only one who really responded tho... you pop off and get socked in the mouth how you gonna look back to ya team like "help me yall! I've made a huge mistake!"

You made that bed... dont try to jump a nigga after you catch a mean ass uppercut and now you trying to catch your balance. ESPECIALLY after you snuck the nigga that uppercutted you's homie that was just standing there watching lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back