Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ J Prince basically said the same thing in his Breakfast club interview that he said in the Sway interview. If he told Drake not to respond, then I think Drake will stay quiet for the time being. Wrap this one up. Win goes to Push.

Maaaaaaaan Pusha should drop another one after Prince called him a pig and insinuated he would become a hog and get slaughtered

i am starting to think this was all about kanye...and he aint really got shit to talk about outside of the kim shit or whatever.

this is terrible

Drake has been getting his ass saved from shit he's created since Chris Brown.

J.Prince had to step in cause Drake was getting bodied by a singy songy dance dance revolution player.

That limp wristed bitch hit CB with a wine bottle and still couldnt knock him out and needed security to save him. You ever held a wine bottle?

How gravity and physics dont even fuck woth your boy?

so if a nigga punch me in the mouth and i come back and tell people the nigga who hit me....well his homie is cheating on his wife.

would that be ok?

Drake has been getting his ass saved from shit he's created since Chris Brown.

J.Prince had to step in cause Drake was getting bodied by a singy songy dance dance revolution player.

That limp wristed bitch hit CB with a wine bottle and still couldnt knock him out and needed security to save him. You ever held a wine bottle?

How gravity and physics dont even fuck woth your boy?

dead-passenger_2925210a.jpg

hold up if i remeber correctly the shit started w Drake sending Chris Brown a bottle with a note stating im fucking the love of your life

LOOOOOOOL naaaaaah I didn't hear about this. Disrespect.
yea it was around the tiime Drake and Rihanna were first rumored to be together...they were at the club i think CB sent him a bottle sarcastically and Drake sent CB a bottle with that note.....then bottles went flying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back