Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake grossly miscalculated, he probably thought that pusha was gonna come at him with some more ghostwriting accusations and since that didnt work for meek it would play out the same, now hes the one getting memed to death karma is funny like that sometimes

i think you right . i think he thought it would be the same situation but pusha been having that diss waitin for drake to shoot first

Niggas in here getting their J-Prince on. Who said Drake's career is over? LOL at the irony of Drake making pandering singles but potentially being a deadbeat dad.

Would you ever say that to J. Prince face if you could ?

LOOOOOOOLLLOOOOLOLLLL

If he were to ask, yes. Being real means you have to call out those that aren't moving accordingly.

Of course after that, I'll have to move out of the country. LOL

I dont think anybody anywhere was really thinking Drake career is over. He one of he most known artists world wide. Ether didnt end Jay Z and Adidon didnt end Drake. If anything people will remember it but i didnt see anybody in thread say Drake career over.

Time will tell if he gets ja ruled.

The damage control is doing overtime JPrince stepping in, "sources" saying Drakes response would end Pusha and Ye.

Man Floyd Mayweather lucky as hell I don't box, cause nigga, if I did.....Tick Tick Tick

I get that Drake ain't no street nigga, but you gotta be fair. When homie was running Meek name thru the mud, on stage cheesing performing Back to Back, threatening a 3rd diss, when it was clear Meek wasnt gonna be able to come back, J Prince didn't step in then and say OK, this is enough and to boot Meek had reach in the streets BUUUUUT when your Cash Cow getting his line pressed, and the damage may affect the monetary gains in the future you step in because things may go too far.
Nigga! Pusha did the equivalent of kicking you door in, bitch slapping your Pops, Gun butting you and your best friend, then smacking your Momma on the ass and making you watch. Fucc all the politics and big picture shit, that nigga gotta Die! If you got some shit to end his career drop it, perform it at every Summer Concert you can, make a video for it, then a remix video....but it's all smoke and mirrors

So drake cooning now? Lmao

If K. West is cooning and Lusha working for and letting a coon pay him and produce his music all while backing the foondoes that make Pusha a coon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back