• Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me how great Biggie disses was to Pac

Don’t worry. I got time today

@Like_Water

Is this a trick question? There was no real response track to Pac. "Who Shot Ya" was innuendo and subliminal. Still better than Drake's shit though, considering it's a classic song.

This is not even up for debate so your time means nothing to me.

Is this a trick question? There was no real response track to Pac. "Who Shot Ya" was innuendo and subliminal. Still better than Drake's shit though, considering it's a classic song.

This is not even up for debate so your time means nothing to me.

Lmao

So you assuming shit?

Gotcha

Lmao

So you assuming shit?

Gotcha

Ain't no assumptions. It is what it is. This ain't about them though. It's about Drake getting his ass handed to him real quick and failing to respond while everyone around him makes excuses for his fuckery. You included.

Now go do sumin more constructive with your time other than making pea-brained remarks that only you believe.

Ain't no assumptions. It is what it is. This ain't about them though. It's about Drake getting his ass handed to him real quick and failing to respond while everyone around him makes excuses for his fuckery. You included.

Now go do sumin more constructive with your time other than making pea-brained remarks that only you believe.

No excuses

He caught a L in a battle. Just numerous artists before him.

He dropped a good diss recorded. Pusha dropped a better one.

Everything else is just stupid and it the fans that is doing it. Not drake or Pusha.

Niggas on BIG dick even though he got dissed left and right and said nothing. Facts.

But really what does this have to do with anything ? Big is irrelevant to this thread. Only reason he's being brought up is because you a Drake fan and upset he lost and niggas are drilling into him. Niggas were shitting on Pusha after Duppy freestyle and will shift sides If Drake ETHERS Pusha when he responds. For now tho Drake is losing .

Big is very irrelevant to this thread just like a shit ton else.

Drake loss a battle that he actually made a diss for. A solid diss at that.

But he’s a hoe for not making another one? He know he got to hold the L

Every rapper stop making a diss. It doesn’t gon on for ever.

Who made the last diss Nas vs Jay, 50 vs Ja, LL vs Cannibus.

Ppl don’t keep going

He didn’t win. Nothing more nothing less

That Pusha diss shook his pride....Drake like the cousin u couldn’t play the dozens with cuz he wanna start crying and tell on u....so moving forward u make sure he can’t tag along w u and ur crew....”nah fam u can’t sit at our table “

if they gonna tell on niggas......i think drake gonna win this by a landslide.

he reminds me of a dirty game playing nigga who will run tell that in a heart beat. just to tell on a nigga.

wait .....know that i think about it.....didnt wayne say drake smashed his chick while he was locked up?

now drake runs to wayne and wayne helps him after this nigga broke a code?

My bad typo - apparently Lil Wayne & Drake got a diss coming Friday....

Tlz31tV.gif

And I wholeheartedly agree with the arguments about reaction to Kanye's recent comments about slavery and this Black face picture of Drake...

I see the double standards even in this thread but it is what it is...

Drake is on tour this month...hes gonna be lashing out on Push in different towns. That' what he meant about it being televised

Yo... you been on some suspect remedial shit this entire thread.

Aiiyo, @AP21. Get all the N.O posters together and come get ya mans. This nigga out here malfunctioning an shit.
LMAO

Shiz, let me find out you from the Westbank lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back