• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
b7dv8k.jpg

This could get interesting. Wayne is NO battle Rapper tho. And Pusha is gonna expose that Wayne has a Ghostwriter too. Which I'm telling ya'll he prolly used once.
you mean more than once....i think gillie spoke about it.

thing is......i dont think people understand ghostwriting.

david guetta wrote alot of shit ...but could not do alot of it himself thats why he wanted others to do it.

Sia help rihanna alot....now she on her own.

and this is my problem with drake...and those that protect him.

even if drake losses he went out fighting.....but he wont lose in the eyes of the public and would gain more respect .

all this dont answer shit...aint cool.

they are hurting their investment ....this is the perfect time to show the nigga can go toe to toe.

even when down.

but we talk about how he piled it on meek....went after cudi..sent shit to kanye...as long as he winning keep going.

His success isnt predicated on being that person that needs to respond tho. It's on making smooth somewhat relatable music that's digestible for women

you mean more than once....i think gillie spoke about it.

thing is......i dont think people understand ghostwriting.

david guetta wrote alot of shit ...but could not do alot of it himself thats why he wanted others to do it.

Sia help rihanna alot....now she on her own.
Fam you know singers using writers is expected...music is collaborative in general and I personally don't think drake was out here on his will smith/Rakim on summertime shit, but for the most part we expect rappers to write their own lyrics outside of maybe hooks and shit.

Idgaf what no j prince allegedly said. I still fully expect drake to respond. Him and push (via ymcmb) have had issues for like over a decade. If he ain't want no smoke and wasn't prepared he wouldn't have said shit.

And fuck all yall niggas tryna shoot Kanye bail and put all these qualifiers on the slavery bullshit he said. That nigga don't need yall to define what he meant. He said what he said and it was stupid af. A system is not a choice it's a reality.

His success isnt predicated on being that person that needs to respond tho. It's on making smooth somewhat relatable music that's digestible for women
and thats why he should have stayed to that.
the fact that he crossed over......now you over.

he didnt have a problem when he was kicking niggas while down. nor did jprince.

now we should leave it alone?

pusha need to go in for the kill.

Fam you know singers using writers is expected...music is collaborative in general and I personally don't think drake was out here on his will smith/Rakim on summertime shit, but for the most part we expect rappers to write their own lyrics outside of maybe hooks and shit.
i agree gabi and i dont want no smoke

i get that pusha dont want to seem like a bully and kick around drake....but cmon

baby bullied them checks.
drake bullied meek while nikki was telling meek to not say shit back.
and drake bullied cudi and talked shit about kanye.....

so the waffle colored nigga can do what he wants in hiphop cause he makes songs for the chicks?

If there's more music, let's hear it

I don't think Drake can come back but I wanna be proved wrong. Especially if it draws in more ppl

Wonder if Drake trying to craft a hit that can double as a diss or if he just gonna go the slugfest route

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back