Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hip Hop is contradictory in messages, but shit so am I. Somedays I'm on my fucc a nigga up Project Pat shit. Somedays I'm on my introspective Dead Prez, Pharaoh Monch shit. Somedays I'm on my hoes, cars and money old TI, Jayz shit. That's the beauty of it, and why I love Pac so much. If a mufucca present himself as straight lace, no vices, that nigga not trustworthy.

I literally was just about to post this bro

Especially about Pac

Ice Cube said that Drake's career is over and that most artists only get a 3 year run of that. He said Drake at this point needs to find something else to stay relevant.

Damn. Nigga said he 50 cent status.

Devbx.gif

It’s kinda hard to advocate prison reform and glorify things that can land you there though.

All these niggas from Drake to Pusha should do so much more.

Until we get more Obama’s (ppl that is in the system of politics) things ain’t gon change.

That is one thing Obama did do. Encouraged us to get in to change the shit
It’s all entertainment fam Arnold killed mad niggas then became governor of the most important state in the Union....” It’s only entertainment “-Jay Z

I mean I get trying to protect your investment but by him stepping in and deading the beef... that coupled with the silence on social media after that wack ass press statement about the blackface... goodness....

tenor.gif

Hip Hop is contradictory in messages, but shit so am I. Somedays I'm on my fucc a nigga up Project Pat shit. Somedays I'm on my introspective Dead Prez, Pharaoh Monch shit. Somedays I'm on my hoes, cars and money old TI, Jayz shit. That's the beauty of it, and why I love Pac so much. Just because I like to fucc hoes and shit, don't mean I am not conscious of my peoples plight. Nigga just have vices. If a mufucca present himself as straight lace, no vices, that nigga not trustworthy.
That s being human lol

My bad Czar, I know I'm getting killed in the cool table and I'm taking it out on everyone else. You dont deserve these threats

I'm not apologizing to AP tho, smug sob

It’s past rap......

Drake one of the most protected ppl in Rap. Reminds me of Eminem
and this is my problem with drake...and those that protect him.

even if drake losses he went out fighting.....but he wont lose in the eyes of the public and would gain more respect .

all this dont answer shit...aint cool.

they are hurting their investment ....this is the perfect time to show the nigga can go toe to toe.

even when down.

but we talk about how he piled it on meek....went after cudi..sent shit to kanye...as long as he winning keep going.

Some ppl was buying time.

Some didn’t even know they was slaves.

I know you don’t know much about the subject but slave revolts happened a lot. Just didn’t get documented due to the fact slave owners didn’t want it out there.

Slavery is never a choice. It’s a system that is created till someone has the mean and plan to get free.
is the mentality of niggas now a choice?

i actually agreed with kanye and clearly understood his point.

and unless niggas out here doing something multiple times in different places ...you wont see or understand how its still niggas who think like they have no choices without even trying.

There is no deeper philosophical meaning to misunderstand bruh

I already acknowledged the nuances of our experience here.

But at the surface justva simple analysis of

“This or that”

“Slave or Free”

He was correct.

What he did was oversimplify to a fault.

Im not gonna throw away or cancel Ye for that.

I aint even advocating to “cancel Drake” just wondering where that energy was at even before his disclaimer/explanation of the pics.

We threw Ye out IMMEDIATELY.

Drake got a couple days to breathe and explain himself with no pressure

Like I said

Wild inconsistent
real shit.....

its cause niggas always want to see niggas lose but they have it programmed that certain people and niggas are ok.
Gods Plan video was a mental fuck.

niggas dont realise it

And J. Prince is saying for Drake not to respond because there's nothing else Drake can say to Pusha. The black face shit is damning as it is. The baby mother shit is wild too. Hopefully it ain't true but that's the only thing that can salvage his career.
wat drake can say about the bay mother shit is make a song about how every man who aint with they baby mothers was a aint shit nigga in her eyes the moment he didnt do what she wanted....

we all went thru it. some of us heard about it...some of us didnt.

some of us got trapped ...some of us didnt.

while i talked all the shit about drake and clowned the most.......lets keep it 100...we dont know what went on between them to make him respond like he did or take a step back.
but the fact that he still tried to stand up and do the right thing...still says something about his character.

an thats what he should stand on when hitting back.

his character and a bad moment in life vs a drug dealers profiting from pain as a lifestyle and bragging about it.

and again fuck jprince for this......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back