Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember he rented out the whole hotel floor above where meek was staying in toronto and played music all night.

so nikki was ok with that but not ok with meek standing up to him?

or was that hoe providing intel to drake about meek?

im late on that cardi b thread.
the anti nikki.

shit now that i think about it...pusha t and cardi should do a song called "we stopped the reign" or "your reign cant touch me"

Fam outfit is awful

tenor.gif
Ass comment

J. Prince only stuck his nose in it because Drake is feeding him and his children. I respect J. Prince but he can't come and say the things he said, especially when DRAKE was the one that brought family into a battle. If Prince is going by this rules, did he reprimand Drake for going low first? That's why I'm not feeling Prince for that.

With that said, Drake went out like a bitch and got his daddy, who he's NOT even signed to! (Well he did sign the management deal with his son.) Drake is being extorted.

J. Prince only stuck his nose in it because Drake is feeding him and his children. I respect J. Prince but he can't come and say the things he said, especially when DRAKE was the one that brought family into a battle. If Prince is going by this rules, did he reprimand Drake for going low first? That's why I'm not feeling Prince for that.

With that said, Drake went out like a bitch and got his daddy, who he's NOT even signed to! (Well he did sign the management deal with his son.) Drake is being extorted.
basically.

nigga think he got street cred.......but he out here like soldier boy.
when the money stop so does the passes.

but jprince should have said something about all the other shit too.

basically.

nigga think he got street cred.......but he out here like soldier boy.
when the money stop so does the passes.

but jprince should have said something about all the other shit too.

He wasn't going to because he's trying to eat for as long as he's able. Shit I haven't forgot what Scarface said about Prince in his book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back