• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
help us non reading negroes understand what was said

Remember when Scarface went to jail for failing to pay child support? (That was sad, but you GOT to take care of the kids) Basically Scarface called Prince to see if Prince could help him out. Prince basically said he can't help him because Face didn't help him out with a show, so he left him in there. At that point, Scarface realized that this was business with Prince and not so-called "family".

Remember when Scarface went to jail for failing to pay child support? (That was sad, but you GOT to take care of the kids) Basically Scarface called Prince to see if Prince could help him out. Prince basically said he can't help him because Face didn't help him out with a show, so he left him in there.

What type of show?

Remember when Scarface went to jail for failing to pay child support? (That was sad, but you GOT to take care of the kids) Basically Scarface called Prince to see if Prince could help him out. Prince basically said he can't help him because Face didn't help him out with a show, so he left him in there. At that point, Scarface realized that this was business with Prince and not so-called "family".

Damn and that's how he felt about the man who put his label on the map. Imagine anyone else. JPrince is just another shark.

i have been learning this....with real family.

JF produces and works with No ID. He been around the GOOD music camp enough to know who writes for who, how they move. If NoID ain't fucking with Ye then James ain't fucking with Ye

But again I don't think Ye has anything to do with Drake and Pusha beef but it further proves to me niggas dont got nothing on Push so they attacking Kanye thru him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back