• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So drake racist because now?

Because he did a black face shoot to highlight the plight of black actors and don’t really do it anymore?

What that mean for the dude that he works for and with everyday and shit on black ppl so hard now?

Even Pusha kinda understood what drake did and say it don’t matter because he don’t do it anymore.

I don’t see Pusha out here doing a lot for the benefit is blacks in the entertainment industry.

Hell, me and a cpl friends sent like $400 dollars worth of water to Flint.

Drake, West and Pusha could be doing a shit ton more but they ain’t. And west openly shit on blacks.
Who said Drake was a racists?

How you nigga live in this world with such extreme views is beyond me. You niggas just make up a narrative and say fuck

Why the blackface thing is a problem when he was talking about the fuck up shit black actors had to do?

Can't see if its gossip rap when its true

No no no no no no.
Waste logic.
Naw.

From the MAGA incident, I can see why you could “admire” trump for having the balls to run for the highest office in the land...nobody expects you to win...and you do...Im still baffeled that that orange fuck is my Commander-In-Chief

As far as the “slavery was a choice” he is absolutely correct on a surface level. It was a choice. Individuals and groups of our ancestors made those choices frequently

Nat Turner
Harriet Tubman
Prosser
The Gullah wars
Our ancestors who jumped from the boat

In addition to the

Black Panthers
MLK
Malcolm
Garvey

And countless others made the decision that they would no longer be slaves...mentally or physically no matter the cost.

So Ye was right. Again I just feel that he failed to articulate that stance with the nuances of the black expierence since the 1600s on this continent and in this country. And he should have never started that dialogue or made that statement on that platform...that convo is not one white folks should or need to have any input or participation in...and that what he invited when he did that on TMZ.

This the hill y'all want to die on?

If y'all don't get ya man's.

Why the blackface thing is a problem when he was talking about the fuck up shit black actors had to do?
Cause it comes across ass horse shit, considering.

He stop caring about black actors when he decided to become a rapper?

Drake couldn't find work bc he was black or because he aint that good of an actor?

If black actors have it hard, what about the musicians? Why he spoken up about that?

It really aint that serious to me, but a bullshit excuse and no apology? Nah b

Cause it comes across ass horse shit, considering.

He stop caring about black actors when he decided to become a rapper?

Drake couldn't find work bc he was black or because he aint that good of an actor?

If black actors have it hard, what about the musicians? Why he spoken up about that?

It really aint that serious to me, but a bullshit excuse and no apologize? Nah b

It’s not horseshit though

Even though Cosby did all things for black ppl and when he said we need to be blaming ourselves ppl went off and said fuck him and saying he don’t like black ppl and “rape” women don’t negate what he did do.

I don’t know what drake is doing what his money to help blacks or Pusha too.

And they not Cole or Kendrick that is inspirational in their music.

One make pop music and the other make drug music. In different chairs but at the same table.

That is a cosmic reach and a fundental misunderstanding of what "choice"is

There is no deeper philosophical meaning to misunderstand bruh

I already acknowledged the nuances of our experience here.

But at the surface its just a simple analysis of

“This or that”

“Slave or Free”

He was correct.

What he did was oversimplify to a fault.

Im not gonna throw away or cancel Ye for that.

I aint even advocating to “cancel Drake” just wondering where that energy was at even before his disclaimer/explanation of the pics.

We threw Ye out IMMEDIATELY.

Drake got a couple days to breathe and explain himself with no pressure

Like I said

Wild inconsistent

Last edited:
There is no deeper philosophical meaning to misunderstand bruh

I already acknowledged the nuances of our experience here.

But at the surface justva simple analysis of

“This or that”

“Slave or Free”

He was correct.

What he did was oversimplify to a fault.

Im not gonna throw away or cancel Ye for that.

I aint even advocating to “cancel Drake” just wondering where that energy was at even before his disclaimer/explanation of the pics.

We threw Ye out IMMEDIATELY.

Drake got a couple days to breathe and explain himself with no pressure

Like I said

Wild inconsistent
You definitely hit the nail on the head. We were expected to accept Drake’s explanation and take it at face value, but we didn’t extend that courtesy to Kanye. He explained himself and we collectively didn’t buy it.

@Thor

Pusha has recently (within the past couple years) been advocating prison reform...he has spoke about it several times

And I thought that “Gods Plan” video was awesome.

No no no no no no.
Waste logic.

This the hill y'all want to die on?

If y'all don't get ya man's.

Aint dying on no hills bro

Just giving my perspective g

It’s kinda hard to advocate prison reform and glorify things that can land you there though.

All these niggas from Drake to Pusha should do so much more.

Until we get more Obama’s (ppl that is in the system of politics) things ain’t gon change.

That is one thing Obama did do. Encouraged us to get in to change the shit

It’s kinda hard to advocate prison reform and glorify things that can land you there though.

Until we get more Obama’s (ppl that is in the system of politics) things ain’t gon change.

We don’t need more Obama’s. But I get your point.

For all the ppl that were buying their time, semi revolting, ignorant of thier plight; there was also those that knew what was going on and didn’t nothing

And I ain’t saying it to support Ye or diminish the slavery epidemic, I’m just stating a fact of life.

Don’t presume to guess what I don’t know and do know b

You wrong tho

I agree...

Hip Hop is often contradictory in messages

You over simplify like a motherfucker. Slaves do not choose. Death is not a valid choice. Were some slaves in position to change their situation yes. But millions were not lets be real.

@Chicity if you make me agree with this nigga again we gonna have a problem.

Hip Hop is contradictory in messages, but shit so am I. Somedays I'm on my fucc a nigga up Project Pat shit. Somedays I'm on my introspective Dead Prez, Pharaoh Monch shit. Somedays I'm on my hoes, cars and money old TI, Jayz shit. That's the beauty of it, and why I love Pac so much. Just because I like to fucc hoes and shit, don't mean I am not conscious of my peoples plight. Nigga just have vices. If a mufucca present himself as straight lace, no vices, that nigga not trustworthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back