Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't going through 153 pages but I gotta ask the question...

Did Elzhi write Drake's track? His cadence and flow is dead-on Elzhi on any track you've ever heard.

I ain't going through 153 pages but I gotta ask the question...

Did Elzhi write Drake's track? His cadence and flow is dead-on Elzhi on any track you've ever heard.

I don't agree with this one. I don't know if it's because of Elmatic or what, but El's cadence reminds me of Nas. And Drake has never reminded me of Nas. Lol.

damn and to think all this Sophie/Rosee shit was being talked about a year ago (May 4th 2017) by Akademiks/Wendy Williams...internet really pulling up that dirt!

2:10 - 7:30

I guess this is some "gossip rap" :chile:

I would say people were more upset at Kanye because people have/had higher expectations for Kanye. Drake for his past few projects has gotten criticized for making not only sub par music, but music that hasn't really expanded on what he talks about. Ain't but so many "I fell in love with a stripper" broody ballad raps he can make and he ran them shits into the ground. With Kanye though, people have long thought much more of him as an artist so it's not about giving Drake a pass as much as it is the expectations the public has from both people.

This is true. Good point

I still beleive the “cancel Kanye” movement is graceless and short sighted. Especially with his now known (not just speculated) battles with mental illness

And Kanye fully articulated his bullshit stance.. as fully articulated as you can get from profound ignorance.

Naw.

From the MAGA incident, I can see why you could “admire” trump for having the balls to run for the highest office in the land...nobody expects you to win...and you do...Im still baffeled that that orange fuck is my Commander-In-Chief

As far as the “slavery was a choice” he is absolutely correct on a surface level. It was a choice. Individuals and groups of our ancestors made those choices frequently

Nat Turner
Harriet Tubman
Prosser
The Gullah wars
Our ancestors who jumped from the boat

In addition to the

Black Panthers
MLK
Malcolm
Garvey

And countless others made the decision that they would no longer be slaves...mentally or physically no matter the cost.

So Ye was right. Again I just feel that he failed to articulate that stance with the nuances of the black expierence since the 1600s on this continent and in this country. And he should have never started that dialogue or made that statement on that platform...that convo is not one white folks should or need to have any input or participation in...and that what he invited when he did that on TMZ.

Well here’s the short film that Drake put out about this Blackface shit. Not going through all these pages to see if someone else posted

Naw.

From the MAGA incident, I can see why you could “admire” trump for having the balls to run for the highest office in the land...nobody expects you to win...and you do...Im still baffeled that that orange fuck is my Commander-In-Chief

As far as the “slavery was a choice” he is absolutely correct on a surface level. It was a choice. Individuals and groups of our ancestors made those choices frequently

Nat Turner
Harriet Tubman
Prosser
The Gullah wars
Our ancestors who jumped from the boat

In addition to the

Black Panthers
MLK
Malcolm
Garvey

And countless others made the decision that they would no longer be slaves...mentally or physically no matter the cost.

So Ye was right. Again I just feel that he failed to articulate that stance with the nuances of the black expierence since the 1600s on this continent and in this country. And he should have never started that dialogue or made that statement on that platform...that convo is not one white folks should or need to have any input or participation in...and that what he invited when he did that on TMZ.

That is a cosmic reach and a fundamental misunderstanding of what "choice"is

Last edited:
So drake racist because now?

Because he did a black face shoot to highlight the plight of black actors and don’t really do it anymore?

What that mean for the dude that he works for and with everyday and shit on black ppl so hard now?

Even Pusha kinda understood what drake did and say it don’t matter because he don’t do it anymore.

I don’t see Pusha out here doing a lot for the benefit is blacks in the entertainment industry.

Hell, me and a cpl friends sent like $400 dollars worth of water to Flint.

Drake, West and Pusha could be doing a shit ton more but they ain’t. And west openly shit on blacks.

Some ppl ‘choose’ to stay slaves

Others ran to their freedom or died trying

How is that a reach?

Some ppl was buying time.

Some didn’t even know they was slaves.

I know you don’t know much about the subject but slave revolts happened a lot. Just didn’t get documented due to the fact slave owners didn’t want it out there.

Slavery is never a choice. It’s a system that is created till someone has the mean and plan to get free.

Some ppl was buying time.

Some didn’t even know they was slaves.

I know you don’t know much about the subject but slave revolts happened a lot. Just didn’t get documented due to the fact slave owners didn’t want it out there.

Slavery is never a choice. It’s a system that is created till someone has the mean and plan to get free.
For all the ppl that were buying their time, semi revolting, ignorant of thier plight; there was also those that knew what was going on and didn’t nothing

And I ain’t saying it to support Ye or diminish the slavery epidemic, I’m just stating a fact of life.

Don’t presume to guess what I don’t know and do know b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back