Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why I was mentioned or what that whole shit was about ,but ain't nobody trippin on you bout no shit from yesterday

Carry on

Now that mainstream media has latched on to this "beef", I'm sick of the misreporting going on.

First of all, the Lil Wayne / Pusha T beef didn't start just because Lil Wayne wore BAPE clothing in a photoshoot. It started because Baby/ Slim and them jacked Pharrell and the Clipse out of their money and royalities (i.e. "What Happened to That Boy") and then turned around and jacked their whole "Virginia swag" adding insult to injury. If you follow the progression then you see how Drake swagger-jacked a hundred people the same way (this is why the Weeknd never signed to YMCMB, that "Cha Cha Cha" guy (Hotline Bling) or a bunch of those "Grime" cats from England feel used by Drake).

Second of all, mainstream media is trying to spin those "blackface" photos into some sort of radical stand taken by Drake. Oh, Drake is X-Clan or Public Enemy now? Name one song Drake has made where he speaks on any social or political issues. Pusha T was well within his rights to call him out on this. Even when Nas and Kelis were wearing their infamous outfits to the Grammys, I thought that was a bad look regardless of intentions.

Drake must be Mexican.

So many kids now.

He had them hid from the public and now they out in the open. I would be mad too

Now that mainstream media has latched on to this "beef", I'm sick of the misreporting going on.

First of all, the Lil Wayne / Pusha T beef didn't start just because Lil Wayne wore BAPE clothing in a photoshoot. It started because Baby/ Slim and them jacked Pharrell and the Clipse out of their money and royalities (i.e. "What Happened to That Boy") and then turned around and jacked their whole "Virginia swag" adding insult to injury. If you follow the progression then you see how Drake swagger-jacked a hundred people the same way (this is why the Weeknd never signed to YMCMB, that "Cha Cha Cha" guy (Hotline Bling) or a bunch of those "Grime" cats from England feel used by Drake).

Second of all, mainstream media is trying to spin those "blackface" photos into some sort of radical stand taken by Drake. Oh, Drake is X-Clan or Public Enemy now? Name one song Drake has made where he speaks on any social or political issues. Pusha T was well within his rights to call him out on this. Even when Nas and Kelis were wearing their infamous outfits to the Grammys, I thought that was a bad look regardless of intentions.

Virginia Swag? Just stop bruh.

VA aint start no damn Bape trend bruh

re-read what I wrote... I said that is what mainstream media is claiming

Baby definitely came to the Neptunes looking to re-ignite his career though...

Virginia Swag? Just stop bruh.

VA aint start no damn Bape trend bruh

Facts we did not start bape. Pharrell and other rich niggas was. But folks wasnt wearing bape clothes till wayne blew it up. Wayne also stole the skateboard thing too. But niggas here was not dressing like pharrell.

Facts we did not start bape. Pharrell and other rich niggas was. But folks wasnt wearing bape clothes till wayne blew it up. Wayne also stole the skateboard thing too. But niggas here was not dressing like pharrell.

Watch the original "Mr. Me Too" video by the Clipse... it explains everything in their own words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back