• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to stop, it moved past rap imo

I can’t imagine a thing Drake could say that would be as insulting as what Pusha did

This has to stop, it moved past rap imo

I can’t imagine a thing Drake could say that would be as insulting as what Pusha did
drake can only look pusha in the eye and say

tenor.gif

I said the same thing when Meek dropped the reference tapes, lo & behold LOLOLOLOLOL.....

We all saw how that went !
Nah that reference shit was still rap

Niggas brought up the fact that Mike Jack had writers. At the end of the day, the pop world didn't give a shit who was writing 0-100. This tho.....

And look, it wouldn't have take long for ppl to bring up his BM past. And that's cool. Drake having the clothing line and money set up for his son. Taking care of her without drama. Doing the right thing...white ppl eat that shit up. Push fucked it up tho. He made him out to be ashamed of her and the kid before we even knew about them. He tied the album, the clothes, hell the birth and fatherhood, up with a stench that aint going away anytime soon

As I said, he gotta kill Pusha dead. Or at least on his fans does. This is reputation tarnishing at its finest

You know what's fucked up Chi ? I said the bold on the IC for YEARS and niggas dayum near went to war with me over those statements....

Iuno bout Push fuckin it up but I cosign the rest

Pop music has ALWAYS been written by a committee of writers. Even though some classic rap was written by others (ie: Sugarhill Gang, Biz Mark) for the most part hip hop is a genre were most artists have prided themselves in conceptualizing their own lyrics. With that said hip hop has been straight up pop for the greater half of the 2010s so it makes sense that it's now packed to the brim with ghostwriters.

Pop music has ALWAYS been written by a committee of writers. Even though some classic rap was written by others (ie: Sugarhill Gang, Biz Mark) for the most part hip hop is a genre were most artists have prided themselves in conceptualizing their own lyrics. With that said hip hop has been straight up pop for the greater half of the 2010s so it makes sense that it's now packed to the brim with ghostwriters.
Facts

It's one thing to be in a crew inspiring each other, helping with delivery, replacing words, organically creating together. Most of Drake writers are unknown and have no records of they own. Ye writers proved they can't really stand on they own (minus Sean).

i am curios

if kanye is talking about his bipolar a shit....and the way everyone was on him about his remarks.....

now with knowing he has a sickness and the issues with his mother......are them people just as bad as pusha t talking about 40?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back