Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know Ye is the only link between them. Only he could stop it from becoming crazy.

As Push said, him and Drake never hung out anyway, regardless of the event or those around them. It ain’t far fetched to think this is dead and they can continue to move around each other

i dont think jprince needs to get in this.

i hate the fact niggas saying how pusha went too far.

this is the same shit envy did to star....say slick shit then get mad when the response come,.

cant come to the street level and expect rules.

jprince being a bitch for this....let this rap shit stay rap shit.

shit is crazy how all these people coming to drakes aid like hes innocent and defenseless
Got to protect the cash cow

so Drake puting out PR statements, Ye coppin pleas for him and still no response diss. The Story of Adidon hurt that man.
my thing is why is this accepted?

anyone else would be roasted into oblivion.

what happened to meek? did any one feel sorry for him?

but niggas feeling sorry for drake?

yall got it...

i quit

@Teddy Perkins

i was having a peaceful post day when @Loch121 came at me with hostilities.
I would like for you to please speak with him and calm his angry rhetoric or i wont buy another tshirt and will take my business to blackboard..

does this even sound like something a man should say?
see how bitch made that shit sounds?

im mad my genre i grew up on has turned pink and if a nigga cant win he taking his ball home..

we went from hippity hop, to planet rock dont stop to beat street to biggity booow to black steel in the hour of chaos to fuck the police to chopped and screwed to ether to in da club to ATL having a voice to pink pussy shit?

like real heavy flow pink period pussy shit.

cant have these light skinned niggas nowhere....

fucking hybrid hoe

Last edited:
I see i've missed alot, i haven't been in here since thursday. Bout to catch up on the last 30 pages.

they dont have these problems in reggae.

kartel dropped ninja man over fuck shit

at the 2:50 mark...this is how shit supposed to be handled if it get tight

my thing is why is this accepted?

anyone else would be roasted into oblivion.

what happened to meek? did any one feel sorry for him?

but niggas feeling sorry for drake?

yall got it...

i quit

Well the Internet and even mainstream talk shows are roasting Drake. He gone lose face and fans over this.i don't understand how people can say you can go to far in a rap battle. That's like tellin Tarantino go easy on the blood. In boxing they get to hit each other. In rap they get to say mean things. Smh at men getting emotional about what other men say to each other. Also if they take it to a place the fans don't like they lose cause it's the fans who really decide who wins

LOl Ye prolly worried Drake gonna buy the bootyhole vids from Amber edit I think Kim bought those from Amber already

rabit....an ex producer for drake been speaking to pusha about inside info in the ovo camp.

smdh

this was going to get ugly.

the hybrid hoe made alot of enemies i see

nah that nigga took the test and spent time with the halfa half hybrid lil nigga.

i think he would be a stand up dude.....just bitch made

if that makes sense

http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/02/drake-baby-mama-sophie-brussaux-met-son-same-birthday/

DRAKEPROVIDED ALLEGED BABY MAMA W/ PRIVATE JETto See Child On Xmas

Drake Has Met Alleged Son Multiple Times, Including Christmas
EXCLUSIVE
0601-drake-baby-mama-sophie-brussaux-instagram-2.jpg

Drake's done more than just financially support his baby mama and her son ... he's pulled out all the stops to be with him almost since birth.

Sources connected to Sophie Brussaux tell TMZ ... Drizzy wasn't present when she gave birth, but he's been actively involved since a paternity test confirmed he's the father. Our Drake sources say no paternity test has been taken yet ... but Sophie has a different story.

0530-sophie-brussaux-sub-instagram-1.jpg

We're told Drake met his alleged son, Adonis, shortly after the test and has seen him multiple times.

0601-drake-sophie-baby-mama-instagram-1.jpg

Our sources say Drake's flown Sophie and Adonis to be with him. We're told Drake chartered a private jet for them on Christmas. Again, Drake has not publicly acknowledged he's the dad.

And get this ... Adonis was born on October 24 ... Drake's birthday. On top of that ... they also share the same initials (ADG) and last name, Graham.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/02/drake-baby-mama-sophie-brussaux-met-son-same-birthday/

DRAKEPROVIDED ALLEGED BABY MAMA W/ PRIVATE JETto See Child On Xmas

Drake Has Met Alleged Son Multiple Times, Including Christmas
EXCLUSIVE
0601-drake-baby-mama-sophie-brussaux-instagram-2.jpg

Drake's done more than just financially support his baby mama and her son ... he's pulled out all the stops to be with him almost since birth.

Sources connected to Sophie Brussaux tell TMZ ... Drizzy wasn't present when she gave birth, but he's been actively involved since a paternity test confirmed he's the father. Our Drake sources say no paternity test has been taken yet ... but Sophie has a different story.

0530-sophie-brussaux-sub-instagram-1.jpg

We're told Drake met his alleged son, Adonis, shortly after the test and has seen him multiple times.

0601-drake-sophie-baby-mama-instagram-1.jpg

Our sources say Drake's flown Sophie and Adonis to be with him. We're told Drake chartered a private jet for them on Christmas. Again, Drake has not publicly acknowledged he's the dad.

And get this ... Adonis was born on October 24 ... Drake's birthday. On top of that ... they also share the same initials (ADG) and last name, Graham.
This story full of shit

If this true Drake gotta kill Pusha. Kill him dead

can you really be mad at drake or the chick for hiding the kid?

even if he wants to do it....she allowed it for a comfy lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back