Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I beat you in a pick up game up to 11 and you decide to go into your bag to get a gun you weak and a fuckin coward. That's just my opinion.

In the confines of hip hop keep it hip hop.

How the fuck you draw a connecting line from making fun of somebody to losing a game of basketball?

Nigga your reach is fucking amazing

You niggas are really dumb bruh.

Yall are assuming this is friendly and this is just a competition. Its not. This been years in the making for Pusha.

You niggas is dense

Aubrey made it personal. Pusha was just matching form. If he wasn't ready for personal jabs he should've never sent any. It's like a dude who asked to catch a fade being aggy after he caught the fade.

Naw. you still dense as fuck thinking this is just rap. This aint smack DVD.

Pusha got Deebo out some money by Baby and he decided to diss Wayne and when drake came along did the same thing.

This aint never been just rap for Pusha but you think what you want

Naw. you still dense as fuck thinking this is just rap. This aint smack DVD.

Pusha got Deebo out some money by Baby and he decided to diss Wayne and when drake came along did the same thing.

This aint never been just rap for Pusha but you think what you want

If after 12 yrs it never was taken to the streets with gunplay then obviously it is only for entertainment purposes. Did you forget that being braggadocious and regularly sonning people on the mic is also a part of the game?

You seem to be the dense one. There are no rules to that platform. Jigga said it years ago. Rap is WWE.

So its fake?

Word to Biggie, TI jaw in Cloverland and Jeezy homeboy. Along with all the missed years before we got a Hov and Nas on the same track.

Shit gets real.

This aint naurto when your rivals are your best friends this is real beef nigga

I've seen real beef. Rap beef is NOT real beef. Disliking someone for years and throwing subs at them is not the same as being blood rivals. Violence is used in real beef. Only rap beefs that got violent were east/west, Death Row vs Ruthless and I think Gucci and Jeezy but not so sure on the latter cause I never really followed it.

This gone definitely affect Drake. This beef went mainstream and they all saying pusha got it. Drakes reddit page are in mourning right now.

Rap beef is only as real as you make it...

I suspect it's about as real as our online beefs.. Only difference is that they have schedules that sometimes place them in close vicinity...

If we had award shows and concerts and club appreances to do all the time...I would have been thrown one of y'all Niggaz over a balcony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back