Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're trying to justify someone opting to box another nigga over rap. I showed you why that shit is wack.

Its just rap to YOU
Its obviously personal to them especially with money being involved and baby not paying him is for the entire reason.

If its just rap ew would go at K. Dot, Lupe, Hov etc.

He picked his mark because his feelings is in it and not because he wanted to "battle him"

Rap beef is only as real as you make it...

I suspect it's about as real as our online beefs.. Only difference is that they have schedules that sometimes place them in close vicinity...

If we had award shows and concerts and club appreances to do all the time...I would have been thrown one of y'all Niggaz over a balcony

Lol could you imagine irony vs samson nigga i would have been right in the front row with popcorn

i dont think jprince needs to get in this.

i hate the fact niggas saying how pusha went too far.

this is the same shit envy did to star....say slick shit then get mad when the response come,.

cant come to the street level and expect rules.

jprince being a bitch for this....let this rap shit stay rap shit.

shit is crazy how all these people coming to drakes aid like hes innocent and defenseless

while other rap battles or whatever ...niggas jumped in and took sides....but this shit is on some different shit.

niggas leaving condoms on carseats...fucking wives, 2pacs twins.....

now we gotta have rules?

this shit is getting like flag football or two hand touch dropping down to one hand touch

The personal stuff is not even that deep for real. I mean Drake mentioned his fiancee. Simply saying her name is enough to open the door for anything.

The whole thing about this being gossip i mean this is entertainment all these rap beefs are fueled by gossip. But i think people are really over hype about this. Neither of the disses are that crazy

The personal stuff is not even that deep for real. I mean Drake mentioned his fiancee. Simply saying her name is enough to open the door for anything.

The whole thing about this being gossip i mean this is entertainment all these rap beefs are fueled by gossip. But i think people are really over hype about this. Neither of the disses are that crazy
i agree...

i just think the shit is making it corny and diluting the genre.

now they trynna say pusha cheated on his fiance.....and drake has proof...this is bullshit

if drake caught feelings...cool. but dont catch feelings over shit when you step over the line first.
drake talked about cudi but thats over looked ...why? cause cudi black? and 40 is white so we have to make more about 40 than cudi?

im tired of people saying they know people with MS so thats fucked up ...when depression and mental sicknesses are rampant in the black community but thats not fucked up.

nah.......

this shit is between them two and we are watching a battle.

if evander bit tyson back.....would we be like evander crossed the line? would he cross the line if he kicked him?

if you slap a nigga sister because of gossip and that nigga comes with a gun....whos wrong?

shit getting corny now.....

and how do we know he been taking care of this chick the whole time?

how does that even sound?

think about that for a sec.

he doesnt get a dna test...but he thinks it might be his and he been taking care of her the whole time.

does that not sound like keep drake the untouchable?

man hiphop and rap has been invaded and the narrative is changing and being dictated by outside forces.

why scrub a pic if its art?

point being drake fits what white america wants him and rap to look like.

Think about the God's Plan video.....oh hes giving and helpful to the poor negroes..
all that shit was a write off.

shit is corny......it this what our music has turned into?

we need beanie to call someone a bitch asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back