Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tmz said mike jackson was dead when the nigga was on his way to the hospital to be pronounced dead.

This song doesn’t sit with me as a father anymore

Nigga ruined what should have been a joyous occasion, just ruined it!

Yeah, that nigga gotta be killed dead b4 our birthdays
same damn birthday
same damn initials
only thing worse would be if the young man was a junior.....

lost in all this

146 pages, and not one mention of why all of this really is an issue

DJ Drama the one sent the reference track to Meek b/c Drake was fucking with Summer

If Drama never sends the track, the reference verse isnt an issue and NOBODY outside of drake and the select few even know of Quentin Miller

#gossiprap

drake wrote duppy and was like

drake-10.w529.h352.gif

Pusha wrote the story of adidon and was like
I9lYlL4.gif

now drake like

giphy.gif

Scrap the whole damn album and start over b

Make it a kids album and celebrate the joys of fatherhood my g

Come back in 6months with the Will Smith music, hell get Will to toss a movie role or two at you

Leave the writers in the North, go the Diddy and TI route. Wife that woman, keep her away from ya celeb friends

Be a family man b, go home and be a family man

@Teddy Perkins

i was having a peaceful post day when @Loch121 came at me with hostilities.
I would like for you to please speak with him and calm his angry rhetoric or i wont buy another tshirt and will take my business to blackboard..

does this even sound like something a man should say?
see how bitch made that shit sounds?

im mad my genre i grew up on has turned pink and if a nigga cant win he taking his ball home..

we went from hippity hop, to planet rock dont stop to beat street to biggity booow to black steel in the hour of chaos to fuck the police to chopped and screwed to ether to in da club to ATL having a voice to pink pussy shit?

like real heavy flow pink period pussy shit.

cant have these light skinned niggas nowhere....

fucking hybrid hoe

DIABLO!!

As a lightskin mulatto that shit even hurt MY soul.

Baby Daddy Drake? Rihanna’s Ex Is A Father To 2-Year-Old Daughter, Bombshell Report Claims
drake-father-paternity-lawsuit-Miami-woman.jpg

Just weeks after Chris Brown confirmed he fathered a daughter with a groupie, could Rihanna’s other ex also be making some time in his busy schedule of touring and hitting up strip clubs for diaper duty? According to a new report, Drake is a dad!

Mediatakeout.com claims that sealed court documents filed by a woman in Miami allege that the “Trust Issues” rapper is the father of her 2-year-old daughter.
The site claims to have seen the legal documents filed by a Haitian-American woman who worked as a bottle waitress at LIV nightclub. The unnamed female alleges she has told Drake about his supposed baby girl and he’s agreed to take a paternity test.

And while the daddy issue is being determined, the confidential paperwork reportedly indicates that the hip hop superstar is paying the alleged mother a whopping $15,000 a month in child support.

This isn’t the first time the 28-year-old has been caught up in baby mama drama.

In 2014, there were rumors Drake was expecting with up-and-coming singer Jhene Aiko, while another Miami gal posted side-by-side spitting images of her son and the rapper claiming he was Drake’s little boy. Neither turned out to be true.

Meanwhile, fellow bad boy Chris Brown is celebrating the joys of first-time parenthood. As exclusively reported by Radar, the 25-year-old has a 9-month-old daughter named Royalty with video vixen Nia Guzman.

Reps for Drake had no comment.

crazy thing is....these chicks blaming this dude and getting loot until the baby is determined to not be his.

at least he doing the financial part.

Yet Another Woman Claims Drake Knocked Her Up
May 3, 2017 | 12:45 PM
by Victoria Hernandez
170503-Drake-827x620.jpg

Jonathan Leibson/WireImage

As the buzz dies down about Drake reportedly getting model Layla Lace pregnant, it looks like another baby mama drama might be brewing.

TMZ reports that another woman, Sophie Brussaux, has hired two lawyers to get a paternity test from Drizzy and get the paperwork for child support ready. The woman was seen with the Toronto star earlier this year as he was touring Europe, and she claims she is three-and-a-half months pregnant, which would put the date of conception to around the time they were dining in Amsterdam.

Brussaux, also known as Rosee Divine, says she has text messages from Drake to prove he admitted to being the father and asked her to get an abortion.

The More Life rapper’s team adamantly denies that he is the father and says the woman, who hails from France, had sex with another famous rapper around the same time.

“This woman has a very questionable background,” the source said. “She has admitted to having multiple relationships. We understand she may have problems getting into the United States. She’s one of many women claiming he got them pregnant. … If it is in fact Drake’s child, which he does not believe, he would do the right thing by the child.”

Drake reportedly shot down the rumors that he got Lace pregnant. Only time will tell if this new allegation holds.

So yeezy really called this off?

And drake is gonna abide by that?

Must be 3 sides.

How anticlimactic
right...

i feel robbed.

kinda like when you get that fine ass chick over your crib...you go to the bathroom and come back and she naked under covers....you pull the sheets back and she got a tattoo on her stomach that says "my daddys girl"

right...

i feel robbed.

kinda like when you get that fine ass chick over your crib...you go to the bathroom and come back and she naked under covers....you pull the sheets back and she got a tattoo on her stomach that says "my daddys girl"
I was gona compare it to Bron losing game one of the finals after that GOAT performance but this works

i hate when i get started.....i cant help myself.

ill back to being my regular self.

drake....stay motivated
you can do it.
you can come back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back