Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pusha need to chill until the coast is clear. Man I remember Remy came with another way too quick when she should have waited until after Nicki's response.

Drake said Pusha's demise will be televised.... Well looks like it's the other way around right now.....

the thing is niggas listen to push outside of singles remy makes wack music but can spit , if you can't tell by the way he bated drake for years push is far better at this than remy ma, i dont think he will get over zealous with it he even used a beat that can't be pulled like what happend with remy

I mean the gloves are off now so whatever Drake feels he needs to do. Although depending on how he handles it
,it could be seen as gossip rap.

Leave that gossip rap shit to Goldie

That all disses are just gossip, so it is what it with that to me

I have no problem with Drake wanting to box

Yeah he’d be in his feeling but shit, that’s what the record did. If he beat the breaks off Pusha he’d be +1 in real nigga status to me

But he’d have to hold the L on the music side

I have no problem with Drake wanting to box

Yeah he’d be in his feeling but shit, that’s what the record did. If he beat the breaks off Pusha he’d be +1 in real nigga status to me

But he’d have to hold the L on the music side

How he would be in his feelings though if Pusha been talking about this man for years?

Wouldn't pusha be in his feelings for starting a beef with a nigga that never did anything to him?

Pusha dedicated the first diss to him because he was feeling something about Ms Drizzy

Gossip rap or battling the shit don't matter. Battles in general have ALWAYS been "he say she say" shit. Whether it's Pac and Big or 50 and Ja. These niggas don't know each other that well so they gotta draw somewhere.

You cool and shit but please stop saying Biggie bruh.

He aint got no disses mannnn:foh5:

How he would be in his feelings though if Pusha been talking about this man for years?

Wouldn't pusha be in his feelings for starting a beef with a nigga that never did anything to him?

Pusha dedicated the first diss to him because he was feeling something about Ms Drizzy
Idc man, I’m a Cancer.

Being in ya feelings ain’t insult to me, ever thing I do is based off how I feel

When Jay was asking for NaS to box you KNEW Jigga was hurt and had lost that shit. Nigga the type get ethered in class bout how he can't read and then challenge you to a fight at 3 after school and homegirl who sit at the front yells out "Go home Roger" and then everyone in class start laughing LOLOLOLOL.

Point?

You make fun of somebody and get beat up nobody gon say anything.

I'm from the mindset if you cracking jokes on a nigga and he get mad and lay you out Ima laugh at you.

But these niggas aint and cant fight

Idgaf about what’s true or not but outrageous lies ain’t gonna cut it

Bars for the sake of bars ain’t gonna cut it because of how personal Pusha has it right now. Had this still been about ghostwriting and Baby taking his money then sure, bars would work. But this about pride and respect as a man b

I don’t think know what you’d do yours but I’d die for mine[
/QUOTE]

Ok TI

Cudi and Ye have one more album coming out presumably June 8. Drake might hold out til then. Cudi caught vicious ETHER on 2 birds one stone.

Maaaaaaaannnnnnn Drake can take the L to Ye or Pusha but under no circumstances must he let Cudi ether him. That shit is worse than death SMMFH....

How did he ether cudi?

Would you have felt better if it came from the Quran my nigga

Either or, my statement stands

Well, Meek's girl was Nicki at the time so Drake wasn't gonna mention her
Is that your world tour or your girl tour..

This ain't what she meant when she said open up for her....

Drake been personally disrespectful.....

Nigga will throw hands because he got nothing to say and is embarrassed. He can't say nothing to you but threaten you cuz he weak. That's how I see it.

Making fun of somebody can be considered weak so I don't know what the hell you talking about.

Words have consequences.

Nigga can just going around making fun of ppl deficiencies and play victim. Mannnnnn where the hell you from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back