• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm........Chicity wouldn't fuck that unattractive cornbread thick BAB

Now b4 this goes any further, be warned; you about to try to argue with me about what I would do with MY dick

Proceed with caution.......

Drake fuck up.

Bitches are slick when trying to get pregnant.

Word to Cam and the turkey baster info. Classic

That's a good point Chi. Like I wouldn't normally look at anyone like her twice 9 times outta 10 anyway simply cause I'm not into white girls like that. Im only really attracted to caramel and chocolate skin.
Bruh, she so many no's in my book

White
BAB
Known jump off

I get this the wave most niggas are on but I'm good on it

SN: I bet her twerking vids are blowing up right now

Yo that Clipse reunion news made my day

One of my favorite groups ever I still bump their shit religously (no Malice)

They way Malice went off on joints like We Got It For Cheap my lawd

I ain't read all 130+ pages of this thread but can somebody tell me if niggas are giving a pass to Pusha T saying "Drake doesn't speak on black issues" while at the same time standing next to MAGA Kanye while he talks about Kim K telling him not to fuck up the money with his slavery comments on his new album? Or him saying Rick Ross of all niggas is one of the realest rappers he knows lol? I mean I want Pusha to win this shit and get Aubrey up out the paint for a while, but damn if this was any other MC he's battling that shit is perfect for a diss record.

y'all niggas sound dumb as fuck right now, why would they be in cahoots and Pusha basically stole Millions away from Drake with this Adidas run he was about to do with his son that's millions of dollars lost. why would they ever come together and think of doing some shit like that?

That's something else I ain't read all this thread to see if it was brought up, but I did see someone mention on twitter. Is Aubrey really a dead beat or did he just not say anything publicly about his child before Pusha did? That's a difference.

I ain't read all 130+ pages of this thread but can somebody tell me if niggas are giving a pass to Pusha T saying "Drake doesn't speak on black issues" while at the same time standing next to MAGA Kanye while he talks about Kim K telling him not to fuck up the money with his slavery comments on his new album? Or him saying Rick Ross of all niggas is one of the realest rappers he knows lol? I mean I want Pusha to win this shit and get Aubrey up out the paint for a while, but damn if this was any other MC he's battling that shit is perfect for a diss record.
Swing and a miss

That's something else I ain't read all this thread to see if it was brought up, but I did see someone mention on twitter. Is Aubrey really a dead beat or did he just not say anything publicly about his child before Pusha did? That's a difference.

Latter

He knows hes the dad and taking care of the kid because that hoe would have be aired him out over and over if he wasn't doing anything

Here go another with a case of the ‘what abouts’ smdh

That shit must be contagious in the thread

Latter

He knows hes the dad and taking care of the kid because that hoe would have be aired him out over and over if he wasn't doing anything

So he's not a dead beat? Got it. So Pusha went the media takeout route with the bars...they still were hard and funny as fuck but mean less now. Nigga still gonna wash Drake but he did leave a door open for a response on that one

So he's not a dead beat? Got it. So Pusha went the media takeout route with the bars...they still were hard and funny as fuck but mean less now. Nigga still gonna wash Drake but he did leave a door open for a response on that one

I aint saying he aint.

I'm just saying what I think

Here go another with a case of the ‘what abouts’ smdh

That shit must be contagious in thread

Ain't no what abouts or what if's...hence the question marks at the end of the sentences. If this was any other MC who niggas actually had faith in to be a worthy lyrical opponent then those things definitely could be used in a diss against Pusha. Insulting somebody over a beat ain't rocket science, especially when they are giving you ammo to use

Ain't no what abouts or what if's...hence the question marks at the end of the sentences. If this was any other MC who niggas actually had faith in to be a worthy lyrical opponent then those things definitely could be used in a diss against Pusha. Insulting somebody over a beat ain't rocket science, especially when they are giving you ammo to use
Bruh, you started that fuck shit of a paragraph asking what about Kanye. How can Push stand next to Kanye if he yada yada yada.....

Pusha stated he don’t buy Drake bullshit black face for black actors bullshit because he don’t and hasn’t spoken on black issue much if at in his ten year run. Tweets or nothing. That got jack shit to do with Kanye.

Or him stating Ross always gives him a near perfect verse and they relationship is real. They relationship got nothing to do with Drake and his fakeness b

Again, a case of the ‘what abouts’ smdh

Bruh what are you talking about lol?

Bruh, you started that fuck shit of a paragraph asking what about Kanye. How can Push stand next to Kanye if he yada yada yada.....

Pusha stated he don’t buy Drake bullshit black face for black actors bullshit because he don’t and hasn’t spoken on black issue much if at in his ten year run. Tweets or nothing. That got jack shit to do with Kanye.

Or him stating Ross always gives him a near perfect verse and they relationship is real. They relationship got nothing to do with Drake and his fakeness b

Again, a case of the ‘what abouts’ smdh

The questions were about Pusha not Kanye...hence me is Pusha getting a pass or not because of how hard he went on Drake vs him going on Kanye. Didn't think it was that hard to comprehend for you....as for the shit about Ross...actually it does relate back to Aubrey. You can't call one nigga fake, yet champion another nigga who lied about his past too in the next breath and not be a hypocrite. Like I said, I want pusha to keep this pressure on Drake but I also see some holes in some of the shit he's said.

The questions were about Pusha not Kanye...hence me is Pusha getting a pass or not because of how hard he went on Drake vs him going on Kanye. Didn't think it was that hard to comprehend for you....as for the shit about Ross...actually it does relate back to Aubrey. You can't call one nigga fake, yet champion another nigga who lied about his past too in the next breath and not be a hypocrite. Like I said, I want pusha to keep this pressure on Drake but I also see some holes in some of the shit he's said.
He said the first time him and Ye spoke about the trump shit was on a 3 1/2 mike walk, that he not cool with or standing behind Ye comments, and more importantly Ye has spoken on Social Issues multiple times unlike Drake. Ain’t nothing hypocritical about that. We don’t know how hard he went at Ye because they chose to keep that convo behind closed doors. It didn’t ruin they friendship tho.

As for Ross, again he only said Ross always give him a great verse that never needs tweaking. Even if he felt like Ross was real, you don’t know the conversations hem two brothers had. Maybe Ross confessed to him, who knows. But they relationship can def give Push grounds to call Ross real and Drake fake, especially because the context of it was that shitty blackface explanation.

Anyway you slice it, Drake can’t speak on either of those issues without it being dumb. Drake fucked up, not Ye (atm) not Ross. If his bars ain’t addressing Push and his stances then they worthless imo.

He said the first time him and Ye spoke about the trump shit was on a 3 1/2 mike walk, that he not cool with or standing behind Ye comments, and more importantly Ye has spoken on Social Issues multiple times unlike Drake. Ain’t nothing hypocritical about that. We don’t know how hard he went at Ye because they chose to keep that convo behind closed doors. It didn’t ruin they friendship tho.

As for Ross, again he only said Ross always give him a great verse that never needs tweaking. Even if he felt like Ross was real, you don’t know the conversations hem two brothers had. Maybe Ross confessed to him, who knows. But they relationship can def give Push grounds to call Ross real and Drake fake, especially because the context of it was that shitty blackface explanation.

Anyway you slice it, Drake can’t speak on either of those issues without it being dumb. Drake fucked up, not Ye (atm) not Ross. If his bars ain’t addressing Push and his stances then they worthless imo.
You shouldn’t entertain this. He created an argument that no one even made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back