Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait until i find out who sent Goldie a PM telling him i locked this thread

giphy.gif
u just gon keep using my gif tho ? Pay Homage ....Sheeeesh

u just gon keep using my gif tho ? Pay Homage ....Sheeeesh
As soon as I get my dividends from all the styles I've fathered, then we can sit down and discuss this like men

I think Drake was waiting for Kanye album to drop to make sure there weren't no shots fired towards him.. After today... i think this nigga might lick off some shots at Pusha AND Kanye at the same time.

I still think all these muhfuckas in cahoots tho but im here for the bullshit

He should "No Mistakes" is full of Drake shots lol...

I think Drake was waiting for Kanye album to drop to make sure there weren't no shots fired towards him.. After today... i think this nigga might lick off some shots at Pusha AND Kanye at the same time.

Cosign whole post but bolded was my first thought regarding this beef.

Everybody got an album coming out but shit drake dont needa do all this to sell

That shit was recorded before Drake made his diss.

Hell Drake probably ghost that song. West already said drake wrote for him before

That shit was recorded before Drake made his diss.

Hell Drake probably ghost that song. West already said drake wrote for him before
y'all niggas sound dumb as fuck right now, why would they be in cahoots and Pusha basically stole Millions away from Drake with this Adidas run he was about to do with his son that's millions of dollars lost. why would they ever come together and think of doing some shit like that?

y'all niggas sound dumb as fuck right now, why would they be in cahoots and Pusha basically stole Millions away from Drake with this Adidas run he was about to do with his son that's millions of dollars lost. why would they ever come together and think of doing some shit like that?

But I didn't even say in that post they was working together. But Drake has written for West before.

And you don't know what money was lost yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back