• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't kid yourself.

These industry people know everything about each other. It's a big ass small circle. They just don't tell the public because the fallout would land alot of people jobless, dead, or in jail.
man whatever happened to handling shit with what i know while you in front of me?
niggas going to search shit.

asking what a nigga sister did, whos mom is still single. nigga got socked in the 2nd grade by a nigga in first.

smdh

man whatever happened to handling shit with what i know while you in front of me?
niggas going to search shit.

asking what a nigga sister did, whos mom is still single. nigga got socked in the 2nd grade by a nigga in first.

smdh
You thinking like a civilian.

They don't have to ask. They already know about each other cause they all run in overlapping circles.

And on some real shit, if you wanna look at it like a non-rapper, you shouldn't be interested in this shit at all. It's two grown ass men dedicating songs to each other about their personal lives and shit. Right?

Like I said earlier, either enjoy this shit as a fan of Hip Hop or don't. But don't pick and choose what gossip and what's fair game.

Malice is coming back.Justice league said they got a new Clipse song locked and loaded.

but I see I'm late to the party

wamp wamp waaaaaaaamp

You thinking like a civilian.

They don't have to ask. They already know about each other cause they all run in overlapping circles.

And on some real shit, if you wanna look at it like a non-rapper, you shouldn't be interested in this shit at all. It's two grown ass men dedicating songs to each other about their personal lives and shit. Right?

Like I said earlier, either enjoy this shit as a fan of Hip Hop or don't. But don't pick and choose what gossip and what's fair game.

i think you asked me somewhere in there to shut the fuck up about it either way.....it just aint hit me yet

this the second nigga that done told me to shut up.....

i been nice to you niggas....an yall getting outta pocket.

keep it up and imma launch my attacks

Fuck yo attacks you jelly spined mutha fucka

This hip hop

bitch I wouldn't give a fuck if you launched a god damn rocket ship

shut yo pussy ass up

Fuck yo attacks you jelly spined mutha fucka

This hip hop

bitch I wouldn't give a fuck if you launched a god damn rocket ship

shut yo pussy ass up
see how niggas get when power aint on for them to do reviews on.
they get wreckless and bored and want to start shit because its hot.

smdh

Lol, how many beefs have started in this thread?
none....most people are just having fun and talking trash.

a few people had a bad day at adult assisted day care and on they lunch break banging on they keyboard.

someone give that man his applesauce...he barely making it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back