Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackRain roped me into an argument that was nonsensical to begin with

Point to him

But Drake blackface excuse. No amount of what about....gonna make his excuse any better

He gotta hold that L for sure

Last edited:
J. Prince speaks on Drake vs Pusha T

This why niggas need to do they research first

Drake brought family into it first. 7 yrs Push been going at CMYM and never once has anything personal been involved so you can’t say that’s how Push gets down. Drake opened the door for his momma, his daddy, his son, his baby momma, his producer, his chef, his plastic surgeon, his holistic healer to all catch them bars

#BlameDrake

Yall really think Pusha wasn't gon bring up the smut and baby?

He had the shit planned out from the beginning?

yall are dense as fuck

Pusha need to chill until the coast is clear. Man I remember Remy came with another way too quick when she should have waited until after Nicki's response.

Drake said Pusha's demise will be televised.... Well looks like it's the other way around right now.....
Push said it’s done because Drake can’t respond back on wax. He got more but he ain’t gotta use it unless he got to.

All this other shit is collateral damage from TSOA

Yall really think Pusha wasn't gon bring up the smut and baby?

He had the shit planned out from the beginning?

yall are dense as fuck
We’ll never know because Drake said what he said.

Don’t make up what if’s deal with the facts b

Yuuuppp

He talked about the man's wife. Soon as he did that he opened the floodgates.

But I mean what can one really say about Pusha ? Like what ammo is there REALLY on Pusha ?? Drake prolly gonna look for old messages or texts of Pusha's wife being a thot like way before they met and the thing is, Pusha can easily stand back and say "well Drake's baby moms is a whore".
Only thing he can do is attack who he associate with. That’s it.

Or he can say he more successful and Push been doing a helluva run this week speaking about how he makes music for his fans, which he acknowledges he doesn’t have a lot of.

But hey, as long as the bars are clever and the females can swoon to Drake harmonizing on it he gonna get the W. Ain’t that right @Teddy Perkins

Or he can make a fire diss track with bars like all other disses.

You nigga really out here worrying about what is true or not but love Ether and a lot of other diss records that's full of hearsay

You nigga really out here worrying about what is true or not but love Ether and a lot of other diss records that's full of hearsay
A track full of lies can get a man to cry on hot97? And to hastily make a diss record the same day after hearing the diss full of lies?

Idgaf about what’s true or not but outrageous lies ain’t gonna cut it

Bars for the sake of bars ain’t gonna cut it because of how personal Pusha has it right now. Had this still been about ghostwriting and Baby taking his money then sure, bars would work. But this about pride and respect as a man b

I don’t think know what you’d do yours but I’d die for mine

A track full of lies can get a man to cry on hot97? And to hastily make a diss record the same day after hearing the diss full of lies?

I'm literally talking about from Drake prospective when making the next diss bruh.

Yall want hard bars. Or just facts?

Because the Diss records yall love so much is aint all facts

Idgaf about what’s true or not but outrageous lies ain’t gonna cut it

Bars for the sake of bars ain’t gonna cut it because of how personal Pusha has it right now. Had this still been about ghostwriting and Baby taking his money then sure, bars would work. But this about pride and respect as a man b

I don’t think know what you’d do yours but I’d die for mine

That last line is funny considered that they hate each other but only rapping about it.

I can’t for the life of me figure out why Drake brought family into it.

He didn’t even go at Meek fam. Maybe he thought Pusha wouldn’t go there?

That last line is funny considered that they hate each other but only rapping about it.
I’m speaking for myself fam. Maybe it ain’t that serious to them. Maybe it is which is why Drake waiting to met up and put hands on Push. Idk. I just know it would be past rap if I was in Drake shoes. We’d have to have a conversation but Drake would also have to acknowledge he shouldn’t have brought up Pusha wife. In any circumstance.

When beef is real and not on some rap shit. Or better yet jealousy shit

It ends up like Jeezy and Gucci.

These is two niggas that run in the same circles and just jealous of each other.

Its basically theater and we like it because of the music

I think it would be funny if one of them niggas say fuck the rapping, and be like you go a problem with me lets box.

Knowing yall, it be like he in his feelings just rap.

I wanted Game and 50 to box. I was like fuck the records

I'm literally talking about from Drake prospective when making the next diss bruh.

Yall want hard bars. Or just facts?

Because the Diss records yall love so much is aint all facts
I mean the gloves are off now so whatever Drake feels he needs to do. Although depending on how he handles it
,it could be seen as gossip rap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back