Welcome To aBlackWeb

Popular social media chef gets cancelled over old tweets

If he were white and said these same words, we'd all be in agreement that he this wY racist troll and this story would be a post in the 'Racists Getting Fired' thread.

U bc he's black, there's a debate to be had? , I don't think this guy is worth any of our time at all. Black women are now just showing him the disrespect that he has been giving them unprovoked all these years.

So fuck this nigga and his parsley flakes. Goofass.
Yup idk why it always has to be this way for a large contingent of people its bizarre

I’m not defending him per se i was attacking the mindset behind the outrage and the decision to make this a thread..

why?

Because somebody gotta do it
I didn't think you were defending him. The first tweet had no context. Could have just not preferred thick women. Wasn't until the "too black" tweet was posted that the context came in

Also canceling someone who isn't a celebrity is odd. How do you cancel someone that you never heard of

I didn't think you were defending him. The first tweet had no context. Could have just not preferred thick women. Wasn't until the "too black" tweet was posted that the context came in

Also canceling someone who isn't a celebrity is odd. How do you cancel someone that you never heard of

It’s almost as dumb as boycotting a product you never bought or used before

Yes I agree to everything you said. It’s moreso “Hey look what this random regular guy said years ago. let’s get upset about it and talk about it”

I don’t understand why THAT happens and that was my point of contention last night

When I say omg who the hell cares it’s gonna come across as I don’t care about what he said when I should condemn the thinking and that’s where the opposition comes in

Don't give dude a life line, he was still on the bullshit when those tweets was posted

So it's okay to compare a woman you don't know to garbage because she happens to not be your personal size preference??

And people lose they jobs over the despicable shit they say on the internet all the time.

Back