Welcome To aBlackWeb

Popular social media chef gets cancelled over old tweets

So what?

Lol people wanna act like these things matter and they don't.

A guy with no Twitter followers tweet mean shit about pervasive biases amongst Black people regarding skintones 5 years ago, that Black people do unconsciously and consciously every fucking day.

Only thing is, guy was honest about it and said it out loud.

Oh and he's a coon now...so what?

Like I said, people need to get into real life more often lol.

This is why you old bro

He did it to them and you have no issue but when they come for get back it's an issue. Some of you dudes on this site are down right silly

I don't care because I been in the crevices of Black Twitter, Black TikTok, Black YouTube, Black Tumblr nd it's nothing but that shit from Black men and women who were driven a little unstable by being Black and degraded.

No, in 2022, I really don't give a fuck about the mental perversions and degradation of Black people that spent too damn long interacting with the pit of darkness that is the Black internet.

I don't care. The pit of darkness been there since the internet was invented, before the internet was invented.

I don't care because I log the fuck off. He didn't log off and he got lost in the shit like millions of Black people do and said wild and crazy shit.

Maybe when it was 2010 when that shit was still shocking, but in 2022, no. I log off and go to sleep lol.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
This is why you old bro

I came up in the era where motherfuckers told you don't poke your lips out and stop looking like that.

And that shit was just your natural features.

Motherfuckers would turn out the light and tell you to smile before you come in the room so they can see you coming.

Motherfuckers would tell you don't waste your light skin when you bring someone darker than you home.

Shit you just heard in passing from your friends and family. Grandma would've told you that shit.

Y'all motherfuckers would've committed seppuku with the way y'all react to shit that comes from fucking nobodies, lol.

Reactions: GNS
I’m not defending him per se i was attacking the mindset behind the outrage and the decision to make this a thread..

why?

Because somebody gotta do it

Bruh why you got to be the that guy? The one who says it’s no big deal simple because you don’t view it that way. It’s not like this was 2009

If he were white and said these same words, we'd all be in agreement that he was a racist troll and this story would be a post in the 'Racists Getting Fired' thread.

But bc he's black, there's a debate to be had? Nah, I don't think this guy is worth any of our time at all. Black women are now just showing him the disrespect that he has been giving them unprovoked all these years.

So fuck this nigga and his parsley flakes. Goofass.

Last edited:
Back