Welcome To aBlackWeb

Popular social media chef gets cancelled over old tweets

Lol, people deciding the internet is real life has been downfall of humanity.

Lol, bruh out here a whole ordinary citizen, living his life, minding his business and someone wanna dig up some shit from 2015/2016 that he tweeted to nobody.

That got no replies, that didn't even trend. He didn't even tweet anything of significance.

But this dude lame as shit doing "fit checks" with his corny ass, so he lowkey deserves it. Lol.

Lol, people deciding the internet is real life has been downfall of humanity.

Lol, bruh out here a whole citizen, living his life, minding his business and someone wanna dig up some shit from 2015/2016 that he did to nobody.

That got no replies, that didn't even trend.

But this dude lame as shit doing "fit checks" with his corny ass, so he lowkey deserves it. Lol.
Those women were living their life and he attacked them for no reason other than them being dark skinned, stop taking up for a coon

If a woman did this same shit she should be cancelled as well. We have gotten way too comfortable with people just saying whatever on the internet and excusing horrible behaviors.
I agree with the latter but only halfway. It’s easy in 2023 to say tweets from YEARS ago are bad. Had this have been a recent tweet I would be there with you. but going back in time to retroactively condemn ppl based on standards and morals today is wack. Because nobody said nothing back then when it happened.

as far as the former you know just as I know that she wouldn’t be but I know you can’t tell me that lol

Lol that's even worse, this man had enemies. Bruh should've never put his face to shit.

Are we that PC when we can't call an Instathot with 3.7 million followers trash lol?

This man need to re-evaluate why the fuck he is apologizing lol with his 2.7K followers self.

This is why Trump was the GOAT shit talker, said it, whether he meant it or didn't, he didn't apologize for shit and succeeded anyway.

These new young motherfuckers disgust me.

Joe Budden showed you the blueprint, you really don't have to say sorry and if you not sorry.

This nigga wasn't going at instagram models. He was just finding random Black women, and apparently even one who was a minor, and insulting them for being dark skin. There's nothing PC about calling that foul

Those women were living their life and he attacked them for no reason other than them being dark skinned, stop taking up for a coon

So what?

Lol people wanna act like these things matter and they don't.

A guy with no Twitter followers tweet mean shit about pervasive biases amongst Black people regarding skintones 5 years ago, that Black people do unconsciously and consciously every fucking day.

Only thing is, guy was honest about it and said it out loud.

Oh and he's a coon now...so what?

Like I said, people need to get into real life more often lol.

You say worse than this? You gotta nitpick for an agenda on this one.

View attachment 994957
Excuse me sir I was saying we say worse than the specific things I was replying to such as the garbage picture.

you can’t bring in a new tweet and then try to make a point.

also it’s very possible we were saying stuff in 2015 as bad as this on the IC. No proof of that but it’s possible as again it was a…less sensitive time on the internet

Not saying it was right but yeah

This a 3 page thread about a random guy on Twitter lol

that’s my issue more than anything

I could understand if this was a major guy that the masses knew but who gives a fuck? And then why do y’all give a fuck at 40?

drink some ginger ale and put on Hulu

Excuse me sir I was saying we say worse than the specific things I was replying to such as the garbage picture.

you can’t bring in a new tweet and then try to make a point.

also it’s very possible we were saying stuff in 2015 as bad as this on the IC. No proof of that but it’s possible as again it was a…less sensitive time on the internet

Not saying it was right but yeah

Your last sentence is all that matters. It wasn't right and using trolling or "it was 2015" like niggas weren't full grown adults 8 years ago is a shitty excuse.

This nigga wasn't going at instagram models. He was just finding random Black women, and apparently even one who was a minor, and insulting them for being dark skin. There's nothing PC about calling that foul

That's fucked up, bruh sounds like one of them dudes that were on some Kent shit lol.

So what?

Lol people wanna act like these things matter and they don't.

A guy with no Twitter followers tweet mean shit about pervasive biases amongst Black people regarding skintones 5 years ago, that Black people do unconsciously and consciously every fucking day.

Only thing is, guy was honest about it and said it out loud.

Oh and he's a coon now...so what?

Like I said, people need to get into real life more often lol.
He did it to them and you have no issue but when they come for get back it's an issue. Some of you dudes on this site are down right silly

This a 3 page thread about a random guy on Twitter lol

that’s my issue more than anything

I could understand if this was a major guy that the masses knew but who gives a fuck? And then why do y’all give a fuck at 40?

Exactly.

Like, a random guy on the internet deserves this much attention that someone saved all his fucking tweets just in case he resurfaces on the internet.

This is why Twitter in trash, go the fuck outside and talk to real people.

There was a thread here just a while back about a woman who was let go from being a substitute for talking foul about Black kids on her twitter page. It happens.

Kids. I'm talking about a grown man. I think a woman could get away with calling men garbage without being cancelled. I could be wrong though.

Reactions: GNS
Exactly.

Like, a random guy on the internet deserves this much attention that someone saved all his fucking tweets just in case he resurfaces on the internet.

This is why Twitter in trash, go the fuck outside and talk to real people.

Don't say shit, especially on a public forum, if you aren't prepared for any sort of consequences for them. Adults should know that

That therapist lost her job too for shitting on Black men. Folks will let their internet personas fuck up their real lives all the time.

Yeah, she was dumb as hell. She thought most of the people going at her for that post were men. It turned out a lot of them were female therapists that believed she was hurting their profession.

Back