Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Police shooting in Baytown

In no way is telling people to be up on their rights and to act according to their right's begging.

You act like these racist don't already know they are violating our rights. You act like racist just have to be reminded to be up on there rights. We've been reminding them since slavery. We've been doing it over dead bodies, in chains, on our knees, and with tears in our eyes to this day. And they've repeatedly responded with NO.

What else do I call constantly telling someone to do something they don't want to do?

You act like these racist don't already know they are violating our rights. You act like racist just have to be reminded to be up on there rights. We've been reminding them since slavery. We've been doing it over dead bodies, in chains, on our knees, and with tears in our eyes to this day. And they've repeatedly responded with NO.

What else do I call constantly telling someone to do something they don't want to do?

It's not begging. Let's call it what it really is INSANITY

It's not begging. Let's call it what it really is INSANITY

I was just wondering about that quote from Einstein.

And nigga you right.

But to my original point, you've got all these black people on video, literally saying shit like "Please don't hurt him/her!", "Please don't hurt my baby!", "Please don't shoot me!".

It's the strangest thing to get hung up on. But it is what it is.

Last edited:

Bruh, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not acting like any of that. You're going off on your own tangent that has nothing to do with the point that I'm making.

We are talking about the viability of protecting ourselves from police brutality using lethal force if necessary. I said that it certainly is an option, but if we're going to push that option we need to make sure our people understand what is acceptable under the law. That way, when these cops do start dropping, we can hit the courts and make real arguments to keep our people out of jail for doing what they have the right to do. Where is the begging there? Where am I talking about trying to appeal to racists? What is your suggestion? That we tell people to tool up and have them believe that it's ok to start bustin' at the cops in response to any perceived provocation? That would be stupid.

And I'm so tired of some of you hard nosed people acting like we've been in this country "Massa this and Massa that" for decades with nothing to show for it. Are we still slaves? Are the Jim Crow Laws still in effect? Are black people able to now be in positions where they can help determine policy? So because racism still exists, we've made no progress at all? Stop it.

Bruh, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not acting like any of that. You're going off on your own tangent that has nothing to do with the point that I'm making.

We are talking about the viability of protecting ourselves from police brutality using lethal force if necessary. I said that it certainly is an option, but if we're going to push that option we need to make sure our people understand what is acceptable under the law. That way, when these cops do start dropping, we can hit the courts and make real arguments to keep our people out of jail for doing what they have the right to do. Where is the begging there? Where am I talking about trying to appeal to racists? What is your suggestion? That we tell people to tool up and have them believe that it's ok to start bustin' at the cops in response to any perceived provocation? That would be stupid.

And I'm so tired of some of you hard nosed people acting like we've been in this country "Massa this and Massa that" for decades with nothing to show for it. Are we still slaves? Are the Jim Crow Laws still in effect? Are black people able to now be in positions where they can help determine policy? So because racism still exists, we've made no progress at all? Stop it.

This sounds good to some people but if you start out in last place hundreds of years ago and still in last place. I wouldn't call that progress.

I cant feel sorry when you attacking or fighting police, all this probably could of been avoided had she just been cooperative. Keep the fight going against people who getting killed by pigs by literally doing nothing not these extra folks who got to prove something and know the consequence especially since there is cops actually put there shooting for far less.

This sounds good to some people but if you start out in last place hundreds of years ago and still in last place. I wouldn't call that progress.

I guess if you look at it that simplistically, you have a point, but nothing is ever served by oversimplifying real world shit.

60 years ago, you could get killed for looking a white man in the eye and that white man would more than likely walk. Nowadays, niggas slap white boys for looking them in the eyes with little to no consequence. We all know shit is still fucked up, but to say nothing has changed is ridiculous. We're still in last place because the racist CACs at the top keep refining their methods for keeping us down. That in no way indicates that our efforts and struggles have been in vain. It just means the enemy will take more to defeat for good.

I cant feel sorry when you attacking or fighting police, all this probably could of been avoided had she just been cooperative. Keep the fight going against people who getting killed by pigs by literally nothing not these extra folks who got to prove something.

Did you watch the video? The cop ran up on this WOMAN without really explaining why and got to trying to force her to comply. When she didn't instantly do what he said, he tased her. You making it seem like she swung on him as soon as he asked to speak with her. On top of that, she was known to have mental issues.

I guess if you look at it that simplistically, you have a point, but nothing is ever served by oversimplifying real world shit.

60 years ago, you could get killed for looking a white man in the eye and that white man would more than likely walk. Nowadays, niggas slap white boys for looking them in the eyes with little to no consequence. We all know shit is still fucked up, but to say nothing has changed is ridiculous. We're still in last place because the racist CACs at the top keep refining their methods for keeping us down. That in no way indicates that our efforts and struggles have been in vain. It just means the enemy will take more to defeat for good.

Did you watch the video? The cop ran up on this WOMAN without really explaining why and got to trying to force her to comply. When she didn't instantly do what he said, he tased her. You making it seem like she swung on him as soon as he asked to speak with her. On top of that, she was known to have mental issues.
I'm just going off the video where he trying to detain her and she fighting and yelling and screaming and trying grab at him.....this something I tell mothafuckas everyday...if cops roll up on you no matter what comply until you have a reason and bite your ego and just follow through then see where it goes from there. Fight and talking crazy is just going to make that pigs trigger finger alot tighter to pull. So you rather 9/10 make a scene and get shot or have a greater chance at nothing happening and you can go home another day to your family and handle shit in court?? Got to play every move smart around pigs.

To be fair If he was going to bust it should of been just once then examine the situation. They both are wrong but one is dead and one has blood on his hands.

For the most part shit really hasn't changed. We just have to be real and look at the things to our era and not the past era. We do that with everything else might as well do it with this shit as well.

The kids of jim crow didn't know what slavery was like but they know shit was fucked up for them right then. The kids of the civil rights movement didn't know what jim crow was truly like but it was fucked up for them right then. We don't know what the civil rights era was like but shit is fucked up for us right now.

Put into context no shit ain't progressing. We fucked up out here

Where is the progress?

The Typical Black Family May Have Zero Wealth by the End of This Century

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...y-have-zero-wealth-by-the-end-of-this-century

Last edited:
I'm just going off the video where he trying to detain her and she fighting and yelling and screaming and trying grab at him.....this something I tell mothafuckas everyday...if cops roll up on you no matter what comply until you have a reason and bite your ego and just follow through then see where it goes from there. Fight and talking crazy is just going to make that pigs trigger finger alot tighter to pull. So you rather 9/10 make a scene and get shot or have a greater chance at nothing happening and you can go home another day to your family and handle shit in court?? Got to play every move smart around pigs.

To be fair If he was going to bust it should of been just once then examine the situation. They both are wrong but one is dead and one has blood on his hands.

I hear what you saying, but if you're just minding your business and a cop comes out of nowhere grabbing you and trying to arrest you, your natural reaction is going to be to resist long enough to try and figure out what is happening. To say you have no sympathy for a person getting shot under those circumstances is basically some racist CAC shit. Even if you think that woman could have handled it better, you should also be acknowledged that nothing she didn't warranted her death.

For the most part shit really hasn't changed. We just have to be real and look at the things to our era and not the past era. We do that with everything else might as well do it with this shit as well.

The kids of jim crow didn't know what slavery was like but they know shit was fucked up for them right then. The kids of the civil rights movement didn't know what jim crow was truly like but it was fucked up for them right then. We don't know what the civil rights era was like but shit is fucked up for us right now.

Put into context no shit ain't progressing. We fucked up out here

I don't quite understand what you mean. If you're trying to assess whether things have changed or not, how can you not compare to the past? I've never been a slave. I know damn well my life is better that that of a slave's. I've had to face racism, but I've never been forced to work like a pack animal under threat of death if I didn't. I don't understand why everyone can't admit that change. There is a difference between saying that there has been no progress and the progress isn't good enough. The latter can be debated, the former cannot. If you don't think those slaves back in the day would kill to be you even with all the shit you have to deal with, you're crazy.

I hear what you saying, but if you're just minding your business and a cop comes out of nowhere grabbing you and trying to arrest you, your natural reaction is going to be to resist long enough to try and figure out what is happening. To say you have no sympathy for a person getting shot under those circumstances is basically some racist CAC shit. Even if you think that woman could have handled it better, you should also be acknowledged that nothing she didn't warranted her death.

I don't quite understand what you mean. If you're trying to assess whether things have changed or not, how can you not compare to the past? I've never been a slave. I know damn well my life is better that that of a slave's. I've had to face racism, but I've never been forced to work like a pack animal under threat of death if I didn't. I don't understand why everyone can't admit that change. There is a difference between saying that there has been no progress and the progress isn't good enough. The latter can be debated, the former cannot. If you don't think those slaves back in the day would kill to be you even with all the shit you have to deal with, you're crazy.
If I'm minding my business and a cop comes up to me you damn right ima still play my cards right and be professional. Like I said acting wild ain't the time or place when a pig has a gun on his waist my family means more to me then my Ego so my ego is going to take 2nd place to them. I dont have sympathy for ANYBODY who acts wild during police presence because you not only attracting negative attention now but thats all you going to get back. what positive turning up on COPS do you think your going to get?? NOTHING. My family always comes to mind when any cop is in my area. That's not racist that's just being 100.

If I'm minding my business and a cop comes up to me you dman right ima still play my cards right. Like I said acting wild ain't the time or place when a pig has a gun on his waist my family means more to me then my Ego. I dont have sympathy for ANYBODY who acts wild during police presence because my family always comes to mind when any cop is in my area. That's not racist that's just being 100.

WTF? It's not ego. It's called not trusting the cops. We've seen people get shot for fighting the cops. We've seen people get shot for running away from the cops. We've seen people get shot for refusing to comply. We've seen people get shot for complying. At this point, people are just afraid that they may get killed no matter what they do, so their first instinct is to just get away.

Sounds like your Ego is pretty important to you to me. Let's just hope you not sitting their bleeding out one day wondering how it happened to you since you seem to have the foolproof plan.

WTF? It's not ego. It's called not trusting the cops. We've seen people get shot for fighting the cops. We've seen people get shot for running away from the cops. We've seen people get shot for refusing to comply. We've seen people get shot for complying. At this point, people are just afraid that they may get killed no matter what they do, so their first instinct is to just get away.

Sounds like your Ego is pretty important to you to me. Let's just hope you not sitting their bleeding out one day wondering how it happened to you since you seem to have the foolproof plan.
Its a Ego thing, how dare a cop step to me and question me????? Let me turn the fuck up!!! Nah ima handle it like a grown person and handle it in court if it goes down the wrong way.

And if a cop kills me its just becaus he wanted me dead cus like I said ima be professional so atleast I know I didnt make the wrong move. I'm sure my family appreciates that.

Its a Ego thing, how dare a cop step to me and question me????? Let me turn the fuck up!!! Nah ima handle it like a grown person and handle it in court if it goes down the wrong way.

And if a cop kills me its just becaus he wanted me dead cus like I said ima be professional so atleast I know I didnt make the wrong move. I'm sure my family appreciates that.

That's not it, but I'm gonna let you go ahead and misrepresent it because you seem committed to the lie.

They first instinct is to get away? The only ppl that are usallty trying to get away are the ones that are actually on some dirty ass shit wtf are you talking about??...so youre telling me you gonna try and bounce next time a cop comes at you? I highly doubt that, just like the majority of ppl know acting a damn fool can get you killed or make the situation worse,i dont really trust cops either but im sure as shit not gonna try and make it worse, you can do both nigga

They first instinct is to get away? The only ppl that are usallty trying to get away are the ones that are actually on some dirty ass shit wtf are you talking about??...so youre telling me you gonna try and bounce next time a cop comes at you? I highly doubt that, just like the majority of ppl know acting a damn fool can get you killed or make the situation worse,i dont really trust cops either but im sure as shit not gonna try and make it worse, you can do both nigga

Get away, as in out of the situation, nigga. Nobody wants to sit there and have a back and forth with the cops especially when the cops are only focused on taking you down and aren't listening to anything you have to say.

And what are you people even talking about as far as acting a fool? Did ya'll watch the video? From what we see, the cop never actually spoke to her reasonably. He instantly went to grabbing and getting physical with her. You could hear her asking him why he was messing with her and what he was doing. At no point did he simply stop and explain to her that she had warrants and he was taking her in for those. Why is she the one that was acting a fool because she didn't like him violating her physical space? Cops don't have the right to just run up on citizens and accost them for no reason. On top of that, the chick had mental issues, so she probably wasn't able to go about the situation as rationally as some of you claiming should be done especially in that situation. Lastly, what does her "acting a damn fool" as you put it have to do with him executing her. She was on the ground and couldn't even reach him, and he gunned her down.

What's going on here? I'm all about personal responsibility, and teaching our people to keep their cool when dealing with the cops is fine. But this cop was out of line from the start and murdered a woman unjustly and all ya'll can do is blame the victim. Like I said, ya'll sounding like these racist cop loving CACs now. The shit is disgusting.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ences-texas-officer-who-fatally-shot-n1006176

Texas woman fatally shot by police officer was not violent, family says

The Baytown officer shot Pamela Turner on Monday night after trying to arrest her at an apartment complex, police said.

The family of Pamela Turner, a Texas woman fatally shot by a police officer Monday night, said she was not a violent person and was known to help out around her community.

Turner, 44, was shot around 10:40 p.m. by the officer trying to arrest her at an apartment complex in Baytown, about 25 miles east of Houston, Lt. Steve Dorris, a Baytown police spokesman, said.

Authorities said the officer was patrolling the area and was "forced to draw his weapon and fire multiple rounds" after Turner grabbed his stun gun and used it on him. She was pronounced dead at the scene, police said.

Turner's family said at a news conference Thursday that she suffered from schizophrenia, after having been diagnosed with the mental illness many years ago.

Civil rights attorney Benjamin Crump, who is representing the family, said Turner was picking up trash in the neighborhood and putting it in dumpsters the night she was fatally shot, something he said she often did.

“She wasn't a violent person. She’s wasn’t a mean person," Turner's sister Antoinette Dorsey-James said. "She was a person who made friends quickly."

The fatal incident was recorded on social media and went viral, with some commentators questioning why the incident ended in Turner's death.

In the video, Turner is heard saying, "You're actually harassing me." She is on the ground and appears to reach toward the officer before he fires five shots.

In a Snapchat video of the incident, Turner is heard telling the officer that she was pregnant. Crump said Thursday they were ordering a private autopsy to determine if she was pregnant.

Police told NBC News on Tuesday that she was not pregnant, although they did not specify how they knew.

Turner's son, Cameron January, and daughter, Chelsie Rubin, became emotional during Thursday's news conference as they talked about their mother.

“My mother was not an evil person, she was not a criminal," January said. "She was giving and caring ... she didn’t deserve this.”

Rubin said she had given birth just days before Turner was killed, and her mother never got the chance to meet her newest grandchild.

“My mom is not a horrible person. She’s so loving, she’s so caring," she said, crying.

Dorris said Tuesday that the officer involved in the shooting had dealt with Turner before and knew she had outstanding warrants.

According to Turner's family, the officer routinely patrolled the area and Turner had "several bad experiences" with him.

A funeral has not yet been announced for Turner, but Botham Jean's mother, Allison Jean, said at Thursday's news conference that she created a foundation in her son's honor and will use it to help Turner's family pay for expenses.

Botham Jean was fatally shot in September 2018 in his apartment by then-Dallas police officer Amber Guyger, who was arrested and later indicted on a murder charge. According to an arrest warrant, Guyger said she was returning from her shift and thought Botham's apartment was her own. Her trial is expected to begin in September.

https://abc13.com/officer-involved-in-deadly-shooting-of-baytown-woman-identified/5304050/

Baytown officer involved in deadly shooting of Pamela Turner identified

BAYTOWN, Texas (KTRK) -- The Baytown police officer involved in the deadly shooting of a 44-year-old woman has now been identified.

Officer Juan Delacruz, an 11-year veteran with the Baytown Police Department, shot and killed Pamela Turner Monday night.

Delacruz contacted Turner and tried to arrest her, but she struggled with him, forcing him to use his Taser on her, Baytown PD Lt. Steve Dorris said.

As he tried to handcuff her, she allegedly grabbed his Taser and used it on him.

Lt. Dorris says that's when Delacruz was forced to pull out his gun and fire multiple times at Turner, hitting her at least once.

Delacruz tried to render aid immediately after the shooting, but Taylor died on the scene.

Delacruz was placed on paid administrative leave, which is the standard protocol.

Community members and Taylor's family are calling the shooting unjust, saying that Taylor suffered from a mental illness.

Back