Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Police shooting in Baytown

Bruh, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not acting like any of that. You're going off on your own tangent that has nothing to do with the point that I'm making.

We are talking about the viability of protecting ourselves from police brutality using lethal force if necessary. I said that it certainly is an option, but if we're going to push that option we need to make sure our people understand what is acceptable under the law. That way, when these cops do start dropping, we can hit the courts and make real arguments to keep our people out of jail for doing what they have the right to do. Where is the begging there? Where am I talking about trying to appeal to racists? What is your suggestion? That we tell people to tool up and have them believe that it's ok to start bustin' at the cops in response to any perceived provocation? That would be stupid.

And I'm so tired of some of you hard nosed people acting like we've been in this country "Massa this and Massa that" for decades with nothing to show for it. Are we still slaves? Are the Jim Crow Laws still in effect? Are black people able to now be in positions where they can help determine policy? So because racism still exists, we've made no progress at all? Stop it.

I think what he is saying and what many of us believe and seen. That even if we looked up every law and learned and applied it correctly in every situation its still stacked on us. You cant blame oeople for not having faith in this legal system when this legal system shows that your knowledge of it cant always protect you.

And also the law can say one thing but how people act in reality is another thing.

I think youre saying that despite the system we have to learn how to fight the problem effectively and rightly in order to win.

Back