Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Police shooting in Baytown

I swear yall.we ever get.the chance we need to destroy this country

tenor.gif

Only solution is to shoot back

Lethal force where necessary is just one of many solutions we can be implementing. But we'll need solutions for before, during, and after the smoke clears. Fortunately, there are resources every where to put us up game.

Lethal force where necessary is just one of many solutions we can be implementing. But we'll need solutions for before, during, and after the smoke clears. Fortunately, there are resources every where to put us up game.

Lethal force at this point should be seen as reasonable. It's tricky though. Police basically get off killing civilians because "fearing for their lives" is their get out of jail free card. Just saying that won't work as well for us. It would be tough to ever walk from killing or shooting a cop. The only way I could see someone getting off is if the cop shot first and the shooting was unjustified, but if you wait til that point before you shoot, you'll probably still wind up dead.

warrant, police history, resisting arrest, disarming a police officer, “attempting to use taser”

Cops will win this, period.

It’s difficult tbh.. u wanna say comply but there’s been situations where they have and still end up dead, it’s a fucked up battle...

Lethal force at this point should be seen as reasonable. It's tricky though. Police basically get off killing civilians because "fearing for their lives" is their get out of jail free card. Just saying that won't work as well for us. It would be tough to ever walk from killing or shooting a cop. The only way I could see someone getting off is if the cop shot first and the shooting was unjustified, but if you wait til that point before you shoot, you'll probably still wind up dead.

True, but first understand lethal force is not something every one has the mind set for. Even the military has to condition folks to kill as they've been told killing is wrong their whole life prior to enlisting. It's too much to assume the average black person can commit that. So I say leave that part to the warriors and others can support in other ways.

And for those warriors it should be understood that they will not get off or be viewed as justified by dominant society. For them martyrdom is more likely. Even people that commit to non-violent solutions endure dangers. So either way sacrifices will need to be made and it's on the rest of us to make sure it's not all in vain.

True, but first understand lethal force is not something every one has the mind set for. Even the military has to condition folks to kill as they've been told killing is wrong their whole life prior to enlisting. It's too much to assume the average black person can commit that. So I say leave that part to the warriors and others can support in other ways.

And for those warriors it should be understood that they will not get off or be viewed as justified by dominant society. For them martyrdom is more likely. Even people that commit to non-violent solutions endure dangers. So either way sacrifices will need to be made and it's on the rest of us to make sure it's not all in vain.
Harsh truth. Im no coward but im not ready to die yet tbh. And that's speaking for a lot of brothers.... We need another DC sniper. We need terminal cancer patients and AIDS patients to go on kamikaze missions. We need these Eric Holder worthless fuck niggas to redirect their energy. We just need people who have nothing to live for to take one for the team

There’s no true logic behind killing cops and you all know that. If that was to ever happen, what do you think their response is? It’s either lock up all people of color on sight or kill them on sight. This would give them more reasons to want to implement martial law and that’s something America doesn’t need.

The problem is the police and the trust they’ve abused w the American public. They have shown racism time and time again.

Truly, a great President is the only one who can implement some change.

Starting from within, there needs to be a very detailed system for police officers to be recruited. This isn’t an easy fix at all, it’s been allowed to become so infiltrated by racist (hateful to ppl of color) and mentally fucked (ptsd, military train to kill) people. They’ve became the judge, jury and executioner. That power needs to be taken away.

I’ll just stfu.... but I ain’t defending police; I dislike them but I don’t want them to have MORE power.

I have to disagree with you here a little. I don't this is a warrior situation. What I mean by that is, we can't just be telling people to go out and kill cops for the cause. That won't help us at all because it will just be spun as black people killing cops, which the media already untruthfully claims is some kinda widespread problem. If our people kill cops, we absolutely do want them to do it in a way that is viewed as justified by the rest of society. Blacks killing cops and then getting killed by cops or convicted of killing cops does nothing for out cause. Blacks killing cops and then getting off because the killings were justified would absolutely lead to change. I bet you cops would be a little less likely to fo hard at black people if they new that we could kill them when our lives are threatened and expect to go on living our lives.

I do agree that some people aren't built for killing, but if we're emphasizing self defense and speaking of these actions only with regards to protecting ourselves from a violent enemy, I believe more people would buy into the philosophy.

There’s no true logic behind killing cops and you all know that. If that was to ever happen, what do you think their response is? It’s either lock up all people of color on sight or kill them on sight. This would give them more reasons to want to implement martial law and that’s something America doesn’t need.

The problem is the police and the trust they’ve abused w the American public. They have shown racism time and time again.

Truly, a great President is the only one who can implement some change.

Starting from within, there needs to be a very detailed system for police officers to be recruited. This isn’t an easy fix at all, it’s been allowed to become so infiltrated by racist (hateful to ppl of color) and mentally fucked (ptsd, military train to kill) people. They’ve became the judge, jury and executioner. That power needs to be taken away.

I’ll just stfu.... but I ain’t defending police; I dislike them but I don’t want them to have MORE power.
They're killing us on site anyway, that's the whole point

Back