Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I think you're overthinking the shit..they got multiple warehouses upon warehouses. You being in cle and someone being in la have nothing to do with one another as it pertains to getting a system..

You niggas need to relax lol.

There's two different versions of Walmart online. There's walmart.com and then there's pickup and delivery. They're not the same thing. Right now PS5's are being sold exclusively on walmart.com which is national and I think they should instead be sold on pickup and delivery which is local.

There's two different versions of Walmart online. There's walmart.com and then there's pickup and delivery. They're not the same thing. Right now PS5's are being sold exclusively on walmart.com which is national and I think they should instead be sold on pickup and delivery which is local.

Your confused. Once you give em your zip and address it becomes about what's available locally.

That's why shit disappears from your carts.

Your confused. Once you give em your zip and address it becomes about what's available locally.

That's why shit disappears from your carts.

That's my point. before the consoles go live the local stores should get a set amount of PS5's in their inventory. For example. A location by my house could have 100 and another one 30 minutes away could have 50. In order to get one you should by it online at that location and pick it up there. That way bots can't buy them on a national level and pick them up.

If they simply treated PS5's like ever other item in the store online then everything would be cool. They already do what I'm suggesting with other items. When we were looking for a car seat we looked online on walmart and different stores had different amounts available. Because the stores backfill their inventory from the warehouse. They can easily do the same thing for the PS5. All they have to do is wait for the stores to get their inventory up which is exactly what Target is doing now and they're not doing walk ins. You can't have half of your stores telling people to go online on the national website at walmart.com and then have those same stores do local walk ins. You have to stick to one format and just roll with it.

Los fed up!

VillainousFavoriteLeafhopper-small.gif

That's my point. before the consoles go live the local stores should get a set amount of PS5's in their inventory. For example. A location by my house could have 100 and another one 30 minutes away could have 50. In order to get one you should by it online at that location and pick it up there. That way bots can't buy them on a national level and pick them up.

If they simply treated PS5's like ever other item in the store online then everything would be cool. They already do what I'm suggesting with other items. When we were looking for a car seat we looked online on walmart and different stores had different amounts available. Because the stores backfill their inventory from the warehouse. They can easily do the same thing for the PS5. All they have to do is wait for the stores to get their inventory up which is exactly what Target is doing now and they're not doing walk ins. You can't have half of your stores telling people to go online on the national website at walmart.com and then have those same stores do local walk ins. You have to stick to one format and just roll with it.

That's just inefficient. That point is to sell that most systems possible. It's not about giving niggas a fair shake in their locale lol. They don't give af about who gets the ps5. They just want it to sell.

You need to relax.

lol as someone who doesnt have the option to go pick one up from their local Walmart....

Uh7LeWM.gif

While I do think they should have one stock for in store and another for online orders... I dont care where people order from as long as it's an actual person. I only take issues with the bots.

End of the day... youll get one eventually lol I'm not finna stress myself over this shit

That's just inefficient. That point is to sell that most systems possible. It's not about giving niggas a fair shake in their locale lol. They don't give af about who gets the ps5. They just want it to sell.

You need to relax.

Uh, they do give af about who gets them though because the managers in the stores are lying. If they wanted to sell them then why are they turning people away and telling them to go online when they have them stacked up in the back?

Uh, they do give af about who gets them though because the managers in the stores are lying. If they wanted to sell them then why are they turning people away and telling them to go online when they have them stacked up in the back?

Cause online is guaranteed money. Easier transactions and less dealing with people's bullshit in person. You're underestimating this factor heavily. Pure sales, less theft. They laughing. You think they want to deal with yall?

Ps5's in stock in a store are more likely to get stolen. Couple that with the fact were in a FUCKING PANDEMIC. I don't understand what's so hard to understand about what's going on and this is probably the way it's going to go from here on out.

Yeah tons of people are upset but its had no effect on sales and these retailers are taking less losses from shit like employee theft and not having to worry about the safety of their customers.

It will be this way going forward. Next time don't lack.

Cause online is guaranteed money. Easier transactions and less dealing with people's bullshit in person. You're underestimating this factor heavily. Pure sales, less theft. They laughing. You think they want to deal with yall?

In store sales aren't guaranteed money? It's not like niggas are trying to steal PS5's from Walmart lol. People are going to the store ready to drop $499 plus tax on a new PS5. It's the same price in person that it is online. What bullshit is there to deal with in person? It's not like people are going to Walmart trying to get a deal on a PS5. they're going to pay full price and buy it.

The only real bullshit is the stores that have them lying to customers faces saying that they can't sell them. How is any of that not the fault of the stores?

Ps5's in stock in a store are more likely to get stolen. Couple that with the fact were in a FUCKING PANDEMIC. I don't understand what's so hard to understand about what's going on and this is probably the way it's going to go from here on out.

Yeah tons of people are upset but its had no effect on sales and these retailers are taking less losses from shit like employee theft and not having to worry about the safety of their customers.

truthfully it's irresponsible for these stores to have people doing anything other than curbside pickup or straight up delivery to your home IMO but they need that foot traffic so I get it.

I dont think theft is a huge issue in these stores tho. Typically they gotta go get it and they walk it up to the register.. they dont give it to you until its paid for.

If someone does some smash and grab shit... theyre insured so they good either way tho

In store sales aren't guaranteed money? It's not like niggas are trying to steal PS5's from Walmart lol. People are going to the store ready to drop $499 plus tax on a new PS5. It's the same price in person that it is online. What bullshit is there to deal with in person? It's not like people are going to Walmart trying to get a deal on a PS5. they're going to pay full price and buy it.

The only real bullshit is the stores that have them lying to customers faces saying that they can't sell them. How is any of that not the fault of the stores?

Lol. You just want to be mad. Should have had all this energy on September 16th when they went up for preorder... I'm done explaining.

When march comes around you can go to the walmart up the street and pick that shit up.

to Freemans point, do you really want people separated 6 ft apart making a snake all around the store just to get one in person?

If the option to buy online then pick up is available, then i think that needs to be talked about more

If everything you said is true then how can you explain this

to Freemans point, do you really want people separated 6 ft apart making a snake all around the store just to get one in person?

If the option to buy online then pick up is available, then i think that needs to be talked about more

This is exactly what I'm explaining. They aren't setting any type of standard and they are just winging it. Ain't no leadership.

truthfully it's irresponsible for these stores to have people doing anything other than curbside pickup or straight up delivery to your home IMO but they need that foot traffic so I get it.

I dont think theft is a huge issue in these stores tho. Typically they gotta go get it and they walk it up to the register.. they dont give it to you until its paid for.

If someone does some smash and grab shit... theyre insured so they good either way tho

I'm talking about employee theft. Like if ps5 were just left unaccounted for employees gonna go ham on that shit. They way they doing it now is everything in store has already been purchased and in under lock and key so unless you the fucking catwoman you not stealing shit

As someone who has went through the process of picking up a ps5 at walmart after ordering online. They give you tracking to show you that the ps5 is being shipped from a warehouse to your local walmart and let you know when iys ready for pick up. They are in locked crates near the front of the store. They ask for your name, order # and ID then go get your shit.

If they just had the shit in the back or on the shelf you think those shits aren't getting stolen. They've managed to minimize loss while selling at all time high numbers. I don't understand what the confusion is lol. Seems like smart business to me.

I'm talking about employee theft. Like if ps5 were just left unaccounted for employees gonna go ham on that shit. They way they doing it now is everything in store has already been purchased and in under lock and key so unless you the fucking catwoman you not stealing shit

As someone who has went through the process of picking up a ps5 at walmart after ordering online. They give you tracking to show you that the ps5 is being shipped from a warehouse to your local walmart and let you know when iys ready for pick up. They are in locked crates near the front of the store. They ask for your name, order # and ID then go get your shit.

If they just had the shit in the back or on the shelf you think those shits aren't getting stolen. They've managed to minimize loss while selling at all time high numbers. I don't understand what the confusion is lol. Seems like smart business to me.

ah ok gotcha you meant internal theft. Understood

Back