Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I'm talking about employee theft. Like if ps5 were just left unaccounted for employees gonna go ham on that shit. They way they doing it now is everything in store has already been purchased and in under lock and key so unless you the fucking catwoman you not stealing shit

As someone who has went through the process of picking up a ps5 at walmart after ordering online. They give you tracking to show you that the ps5 is being shipped from a warehouse to your local walmart and let you know when iys ready for pick up. They are in locked crates near the front of the store. They ask for your name, order # and ID then go get your shit.

If they just had the shit in the back or on the shelf you think those shits aren't getting stolen. They've managed to minimize loss while selling at all time high numbers. I don't understand what the confusion is lol. Seems like smart business to me.

I feel you on the employee theft but from what I've gathered and the way things are now, it's damn near impossible for employees at a place like Walmart to steal a PS5 and get away with it. That would have to be a huge inside job with multiple participants. So many that you'd have to find at least 5 employees who are willing to lose their jobs. I haven't seen any type of reports about employees stealing them. If anything the biggest gripe customers have with the employees is that they think that the employees are keeping them in the back so that friends and family can come in and buy them.

I feel you on the employee theft but from what I've gathered and the way things are now, it's damn near impossible for employees at a place like Walmart to steal a PS5 and get away with it. That would have to be a huge inside job with multiple participants. So many that you'd have to find at least 5 employees who are willing to lose their jobs. I haven't seen any type of reports about employees stealing them. If anything the biggest gripe customers have with the employees is that they think that the employees are keeping them in the back so that friends and family can come in and buy them.

Because they have kept a very limited amount in stock under lock and key if at all in local stores. They're moving very differently from ps3 and ps4. The ps3 and ps4 fell off trucks pretty easily for me. I think part of it is the pandemic but the other part is they've realized even in a world wide pandemic they can get they're shit off in seconds with clicks instead of having to deal with people. The world is in its worst space in decades and these things selling out in seconds daily.

Because they have kept a very limited amount in stock under lock and key if at all in local stores. They're moving very differently from ps3 and ps4. The ps3 and ps4 fell off trucks pretty easily for me. I think part of it is the pandemic but the other part is they've realized even in a world wide pandemic they can get they're shit off in seconds with clicks instead of having to deal with people. The world is in its worst space in decades and these things selling out in seconds daily.

Most of them aren't locked up. They're just in the back. Especially stores where they have a bunch like this one.

Most of them aren't locked up. They're just in the back. Especially stores where they have a bunch like this one.

I can't speak for how it's being done in the U.S. in my experience with my ps5 here in Canada. They were shipped from a warehouse location to the Walmart closest to my apartment when I went to pick them up they were locked up in crates near the pick up/customer service area.

Seems the same thing is happening there except their keeping them in a shitty spot and someone about to lose their job cause they wanted twitter clout.

I'm over going back n forth about this tho. I have mine.

Good luck getting your hands on one. Iys a great console.

I can't speak for how it's being done in the U.S. in my experience with my ps5 here in Canada. They were shipped from a warehouse location to the Walmart closest to my apartment when I went to pick them up they were locked up in crates near the pick up/customer service area.

Seems the same thing is happening there except their keeping them in a shitty spot and someone about to lose their job cause they wanted twitter clout.

I'm over going back n forth about this tho. I have mine.

Good luck getting your hands on one. Iys a great console.

I'm feeling pretty confident that there's going to be a lot of drops in December. Way too much money to pass up on from all the retailers. they can ride this wave in December. through income tax season, and all the way through the end of spring when most people will be getting vaccinated and in store sales will be jumping again.

Target just dropped this morning. Nigga slick woke up and checked the nets, target was a go

Hopped in the app, store near me in stock, add to cart for pickup, shit runnin ez pz so far

Enter cock blockin ass BoA

I get all the way to purchase, had to blow past a couple try again messages, but still in my car and finally get purchase button. Hit that bitch and payment declined. At the same time I get an alert from (cock blockin ass) BoA about "suspicious" activity.

Had to switch to the app, clear the transaction then switch back to Target app. Bitch gone now

BUT I STILL GOT FUCKING CHARGED!

Shit is just stupid fam.

Is the scalping scene still dry. I read them units ain’t moving like they thought

Yeah I tried to tell niggas. That shit not the move to make now you should have made the move day 1. That market is dead by Christmas and the price gouge gonna drop by the day.

Mfs gonna be stuck with ps5's they can't make much profit off of.

Yeah I tried to tell niggas. That shit not the move to make now you should have made the move day 1. That market is dead by Christmas and the price gouge gonna drop by the day.

Mfs gonna be stuck with ps5's they can't make much profit off of.

Niggas gone have a stash of PS5's and we gone have another stimmy and the stores will be stocked up. The scalpers played their cards wrong.

Back