PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Niggas gone have a stash of PS5's and we gone have another stimmy and the stores will be stocked up. The scalpers played their cards wrong.

That's what they azzz get. Muthafuccas didn't think Sony was gonna keep them stores stocked.

Reactions: Los216
Niggas gone have a stash of PS5's and we gone have another stimmy and the stores will be stocked up. The scalpers played their cards wrong.
If you even wanna be technical same shit happened with ps4. Stock kept coming through. 3500 x 500 = 1,750,000. Shit even if ther weren't all the disc version you still looking at spending over 1.3m and might not get a return on investment

Sheeeeeeeeesh

Shit is just stupid fam.

Is the scalping scene still dry. I read them units ain’t moving like they thought

They aren't. I seen an article about how a lot of those scalpers overdid it and are now losing money.

They basically got a little brazen with it and now people who might have bought from them are refusing to do so out of principle.

• Goat
Reactions: dasmooth1
Smh paper chasers .. your scalp shit that has a semblance of exclusivity concert tickets/ games tickets..ugly sneakers for thirsty gotta have its

Reactions: Los216
Damn, you think the PS5 grind is bad. I call myself having a good idea thinking I'd be able to find a Wii U for cheap someone and give it to my girls for Christmas. They are young so something like that would be right up their alley. I looked on Amazon. They are selling refurbished systems for almost $600. Now that's a crazy mark-up. lol

Damn, I didn't realize the scalping was this deep.

This one group basically got 3500 PS5s to scalp and now they got 1000 XBXs. That's crazy.

But by January everybody who wants a PS5 will have a much more clear picture on when they'll get their hands on it. If you know by mid December that you can for sure get one at retail price by mid January then there's absolutely no incentive to buy one at a scalpers price. That extra couple weeks doesn't give you anything except clout over niggas who probably bought there's a retail to begin with too.

Think about how silly you would sound 10 years from now in 2030 saying I got a PS5 2 months earlier than most people for 3x the price. That ain't shit to brag about. That would be like niggas telling you they got a PS3 on the week it released but they paid $1,500 for it. We all would rightfully clown that nigga.

Reactions: IP360
But by January everybody who wants a PS5 will have a much more clear picture on when they'll get their hands on it. If you know by mid December that you can for sure get one at retail price by mid January then there's absolutely no incentive to buy one at a scalpers price. That extra couple weeks doesn't give you anything except clout over niggas who probably bought there's a retail to begin with too.

Think about how silly you would sound 10 years from now in 2030 saying I got a PS5 2 months earlier than most people for 3x the price. That ain't shit to brag about. That would be like niggas telling you they got a PS3 on the week it released but they paid $1,500 for it. We all would rightfully clown that nigga.

That's why I think some of them will lose money. If they don't lower their price to break even at the right time then they will just have a bunch of extras because no one is going to buy from scalpers when they can just go to the store for the same price. At that point, they will either have to sell at a loss.

Reactions: IP360
That's why I think some of them will lose money. If they don't lower their price to break even at the right time then they will just have a bunch of extras because no one is going to buy from scalpers when they can just go to the store for the same price. At that point, they will either have to sell at a loss.

Yeah nobody is gonna pay bundle prices for a single unit in January

I had that bitch in my cart today and they sold out. Once they sell out they won't even allow you to enter payment information.

Excuse me while I go cry in the car.

PS5.JPG

my friend had his in the cart and it said thank you for your purchase and nothing was in his order

The headsets been out of stock for a while everywhere. They're back in stock at Walmart... been in stock for a good hour so that's a good sign. Works with the Ps4 too if anyone is interested

The headsets been out of stock for a while everywhere. They're back in stock at Walmart... been in stock for a good hour so that's a good sign. Works with the Ps4 too if anyone is interested

Amazon got'em too

Man I think yall are underestimating how many parents are spending money to get this system for their kids. To be the cool parents and everything. This is a big deal to them

I've had two folks try to buy mine one sent 700 to me i sent it back. The other offered 650 I was like nah both of em said this what they wanting and that's it.

I still been on the hunt for one to get for my homie though

Man I think yall are underestimating how many parents are spending money to get this system for their kids. To be the cool parents and everything. This is a big deal to them

I've had two folks try to buy mine one sent 700 to me i sent it back. The other offered 650 I was like nah both of em said this what they wanting and that's it.

I still been on the hunt for one to get for my homie though
You haven't even played yours, you might as well sell it