PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

lol a nigga tried me like I was born yesterday when I was selling one of my extras. Told the nigga the price and it was shipping included. He talking about, “I see we in the same city, can we meet up at Walmart? I got cash.”

:lol10:

lol a nigga tried me like I was born yesterday when I was selling one of my extras. Told the nigga the price and it was shipping included. He talking about, “I see we in the same city, can we meet up at Walmart? I got cash.”

:lol10:

Are yo selling it through an app?

Has anybody heard of any stories about people getting robbed for a PS5? I haven't heard anything as far as robberies and thefts. It seems like the only people who are really fucking up is Walmart employees.
Yeah I heard a couple people got robbed and I saw a video on worldstar of a robbery attempt but they failed....the seller sprayed mace on them lol

I'm hearing Botmart might be doing walk-ins
Today and Target gets shipments starting Thursday(Dec 3rd),they said check Target from the 3rd to the 5th. Playstation Direct dropped yesterday. Don't give up they're about to start cranking em' out for this Xmas.

They doing deliveries or is it curb side pickup only?

I'm not sure, I think it might be curb side. But they go online for sure Thursday. A lot of people are saying they're walking in Botmart and getting them,so check your Walmart's don't talk to associates ask to speak to the manager.

They doing deliveries or is it curb side pickup only?

I called yesterday and talked to the manager at the target by my house. He said that they are for sure getting some in stock this week but you have to order it exclusively online and then it ships to your house. He said they're not doing site to store or walk ins. He said straight from the warehouse to your house.

My question is this. If the consoles are at the warehouse and when you buy them online they go straight from the warehouse to your home, why would the store say that they're getting more in stock? If the PS5 is never coming to the store then why are you saying y'all are getting some more? he contradicted himself when he was talking to me.

It's like all of these retail workers are trying to stick to a script but the whole logic behind it is flawed.

It really should be like this.

Stores get PS5's in stock and sell them exclusively online on their store site website. Example, If I want a PS5 from the Walmart by my house then I should have to go on Walmart's website, then go to a specific location, then find the PS5 in that stores inventory and not the entire country.

The fight for consoles should be strictly local. It doesn't make any sense for me to be in Cleveland competing online with a dude in Los Angeles over a PS5 that has to get delivered to a local store that we choose. Just send all the systems to the local stores from the warehouse. Then make them available exclusively online only at the stores that have them in stock. then customers can buy them online and then go to the store to pick them up or even do curbside. Or even better would be if you order it online from a specific Walmart then that Walmart should just ship it to your house. That way the consoles stay at the store so that the stores can easily keep track of inventory and then they get shipped to your house to prevent large crowds at the stores during COVID.

Hire me Wally World. Hire me.

• Ether
Reactions: Inori
I called yesterday and talked to the manager at the target by my house. He said that they are for sure getting some in stock this week but you have to order it exclusively online and then it ships to your house. He said they're not doing site to store or walk ins. He said straight from the warehouse to your house.

My question is this. If the consoles are at the warehouse and when you buy them online they go straight from the warehouse to your home, why would the store say that they're getting more in stock? If the PS5 is never coming to the store then why are you saying y'all are getting some more? he contradicted himself when he was talking to me.

It's like all of these retail workers are trying to stick to a script but the whole logic behind it is flawed.

It really should be like this.

Stores get PS5's in stock and sell them exclusively online on their store site website. Example, If I want a PS5 from the Walmart by my house then I should have to go on Walmart's website, then go to a specific location, then find the PS5 in that stores inventory and not the entire country.

The fight for consoles should be strictly local. It doesn't make any sense for me to be in Cleveland competing online with a dude in Los Angeles over a PS5 that has to get delivered to a local store that we choose. Just send all the systems to the local stores from the warehouse. Then make them available exclusively online only at the stores that have them in stock. then customers can buy them online and then go to the store to pick them up or even do curbside. Or even better would be if you order it online from a specific Walmart then that Walmart should just ship it to your house. That way the consoles stay at the store so that the stores can easily keep track of inventory and then they get shipped to your house to prevent large crowds at the stores during COVID.

Hire me Wally World. Hire me.

I think you're overthinking the shit..they got multiple warehouses upon warehouses. You being in cle and someone being in la have nothing to do with one another as it pertains to getting a system..

You niggas need to relax lol.